This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6075-E
Overview of the Axis Q6045-E Mark II
High-level Axis Q6045-E Mark II IP66 and IK10-rated vandal-resistant 360° PTZ speed dome network camera suitable for external use and capable of full HD 1080p or HD 720 at 60 fps. Other features include 32x optical zoom, true day/night, wide dynamic range, highlight compensation, automatic defog, intelligent video with basic analytics, recording to SD card, dual codec and mobile support. This IP camera comes with an Axis High PoE midspan.
The IP66, NEMA 4X and IK10-rated Q6045-E PTZ dome camera from the high-performance Axis Q60 series delivers robust surveillance suitable for exposed outdoor areas, with Arctic Temperature Control enabling camera start up from -50°C. The advanced 360° endless panning, 220° tilt and 32x optical zoom PTZ capabilities enable effective surveillance of large areas, whilst full HD 1080p or HD 720p at 60 frames per second captured by the CMOS sensor delivers high quality monitoring suitable for fast-paced activity. The camera's built-in infrared-cut filter enables 24/7 image capture, automatically switching the camera from colour (day) to black and white (night) mode depending on lighting levels.
The Axis Q6045-E produces clear, crisp video by using a variety of advanced image enhancement technologies. Wide dynamic range (WDR) helps the camera to capture detail in all areas of scene even when bright highlights and shadows are present, whilst highlight compensation detects very bright light and masks the source to provide improved viewing. If the Q6045-E is subject to haze, fog or smoke, the automatic defog feature filters footage to improve visibility.
In addition to advanced image capture and PTZ monitoring, the Axis Q6045-E delivers high-level intelligent video motion detection with basic analytics such as object removed, object counting, enter/exit detector, fence detector, autotracking and Axis Active Gatekeeper, assisting operators with surveillance of critical or busy areas. Edge recording onto an SD card (card not included) is supported, providing a low-cost backup solution if the camera was to lose network connection. Users can select from H.264 or Motion JPEG formats for file compression, and the included Axis High PoE midspan enables simple, cost-effective installation.
Key features & benefits
- Outdoor (IP66) and vandal-resistant (IK10) casing protects against tampering and bad weather, and Arctic Temperature Control enables start up from temperatures as low as -50°C
- High-speed 360° endless panning and 220° tilt allow the camera to quickly move to areas of interest, supporting guard tour with up to 256 preset positions and autotracking
- Ideal for identification of objects and people using 32x optical zoom
- Smooth capture of fast-paced activity with full HD 1080p (30 fps) capability, or HD 720p at 60 fps
- Able to provide 24-hour surveillance with true day/night functionality
- Improved detail capture in scenes with both bright and dark areas with wide dynamic range (WDR)
- Suitable for locations prone to fog, haze and smoke as automatic defog filters images to improve clarity
- Highlight compensation prevents light saturation from sources such as headlights, making scene analysis easier
- Intelligent video motion detection and included basic analytics such as object counter, object removed, fence detector, enter/exit detection and autotracking deliver accurate security monitoring
- On-board recording to SD card (card not included) provides data backup if the network connection drops
- File reduction using H.264 or Motion JPEG depending on preference
- Support for High PoE enables the camera to be powered through the network cable, reducing cost of installation. The Axis High PoE midspan is included
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Network Video Recorders:
High-frame rate, advanced PTZ and intelligent video capabilities make the Axis Q6045-E Mark II dome network camera suitable for exposed outdoor applications that require high quality, 24-hour surveillance of large areas with high movement. Typical examples include shipping ports, stadiums, airports and prisons.
- Axis High PoE 60 W midspan 1-port
- RJ45 push-pull connector (IP66)
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- SD card
- Axis mounting brackets