This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6075-E
Overview of 0331-002 Axis Q6034
The Axis Q6034 IP camera is capable of delivering a full HD 720p image, offering a highly-detailed surveillance solution for critical areas where image quality is of high importance, such as airports, casinos and banks. H.264 video compression technology ensures that the video feed does not place heavy demands on your network's resources.
The camera's 18x optical and 12x digital zoom enables you to focus on specific areas of the camera's field of view. Due to its HD resolution, an 18x zoomed image offers quality comparable to a 36x zoomed image at 4CIF resolution. This is combined with pan/tilt technology with up to 100 preset positions and advanced gatekeeper technology, which will move the camera to a preset position when an alarm event is triggered, returning it to its default setting after a configurable time interval. Recorded footage can be stored on-board the camera itself using an SD card (not supplied), or remotely.
As well as this, the Q6034 has day/night functionality, providing a 24-hour surveillance solution. During daylight hours, the camera delivers a HD colour image, switching at nighttime or during periods of very poor lighting conditions to a black and white infrared-sensitive image.
The Q6034 has an IP52-rated casing, protecting it against dust and dripping water, and High Power over Ethernet provides a network connection and power to the cameras through one cable, simplifying installation, reducing time and costs.
An outdoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0331-002 Axis Q6034
- Full HD 720p provides a highly-detailed image with H.264 video compression to reduce demands on your network's resources
- Intelligent auto-tracking
- 18x optical and 12x digital zoom allows you to isolate specific areas for surveillance
- Advanced gatekeeper technology will move to a preset position upon triggering of an alarm event, returning to the camera's default position after a pre-configured interval, useful for clearly identifying faces
- Day/night functionality provides a round-the-clock monitoring solution
- IP52-rated casing protects the camera against dust and dripping water
- Footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (not supplied)
- High Power over Ethernet provides power and network connectivity through one cable, reducing time and cost of installation
- Comes with the free Axis Camera Station One software, which provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0331-002 Axis Q6034
The Q6034 is designed for installation in busy, critical environments where a highly-detailed image is required, such as airports, banks and mass-transit terminals
Accessories for 0331-002 Axis Q6034
- AXIS T8123 High PoE Midspan 1-port
- Mounting kit for hard and drop ceilings
- Clear and smoked dome covers
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera