This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6075-E
Overview of 0356-002 Axis Q6032
The Axis Q6032 is a high-performance indoor pan/tilt/zoom IP dome camera and is equipped with 35x optical zoom, enabling the camera to provide coverage of a wide area without sacrificing detailed surveillance. This makes it particularly suitable for locations such as train stations, indoor stadiums and warehouses.
The AXIS Q6032 supports an extended D1 resolution and multiple streaming of H.264 and Motion JPEG video feeds, ideal for customising different settings for monitoring and recording if network bandwidth and storage is a concern. Alongside this, low-light capability, progressive scan, 128x wide dynamic range and electronic image stabilisation ensure that a detailed, usable image is captured.
As well at this, the Q6032 features Axis' Advanced Gatekeeper function. In the event of movement detected in a set area, the camera with automatically move and focus on that area using predefined settings. This is useful for capturing faces at entrance points or number plates in car parks.
A built-in SD/SDHC card slot gives you the option of recording locally on the camera itself (card not included), and external inputs and outputs can be configured on the camera using a multi connector cable (not included), making the Q6032 a flexible camera ideal for a wide variety of applications. Additionally, Power over Ethernet Plus and an included midspan ensure that you have a one-cable solution for both power and network connectivity out of the box.
An outdoor version is available.
Key features & benefits of 0356-002 Axis Q6032
- Pan/tilt/zoom featuring endless 360° pan and 35x optical zoom
- IP52-rated casing protects camera from dripping water and dust (useful if the camera is being mounted in a location with a sprinkler system)
- Multiple streaming of H.264 compressed video allows you to separately tailor settings for recording and monitoring
- Active Gatekeeper technology automatically moves the camera to a preset position when motion is detected in a predefined area, ideal for capturing faces and number plates
- Integrated SD/SDHC card slot gives you the option of recording footage locally on the camera itself
- External inputs and outputs enable you to create a bespoke security solution (requires multi connector cable, not supplied)
- Power over Ethernet Plus provides a network connection and power through a single cable, reducing cost of installation
Typical applications of 0356-002 Axis Q6032
The Axis Q6032 is ideal for surveillance of large, open indoor spaces such as mass transit terminals and shopping centres
Accessories for 0356-002 Axis Q6032
- AXIS T8124 High PoE Midspan 1-port
- Mounting kit for hard and drop ceilings,
- Clear and smoked dome covers
- Installation guide
- CD with user guide
- Recording software
- Installation and management tools
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera