This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q6010-E.
Overview of the Axis Q6000-E Mk II
Innovative and high-performance Axis Q6000-E Mk II 360° overview solution for integration with an Axis Q60-E series network camera, featuring four 2 megapixel sensors, HD 720p capability and intelligent video motion detection. Also supports simple one-click digital PTZ, SD card recording, High PoE and dual codec.
When integrated with an Axis Q60-E network camera, the IP66-rated outdoor-ready unit provides a full 360° overview solution with high quality pan, tilt and one-click zoom enabling users to simultaneously capture activity close-up whilst simultaneously full overview monitoring on a separate screen. The handy one-click zoom feature enables the user to simply click on a region of interest, and then the Q60-E camera (sold separately) zooms in to provide clearer detail and easier event analysis.
Comprising of four 2 megapixel sensors that can be manually tilted to achieve the desired viewing direction, the Q6000-E Mk II captures full panoramic overviews in HD 720p resolution. Alternatively, if a sensor is not required for overview purposes the original lens can be swapped with either a 6mm or 16mm lens to provide a narrow field of view and allow areas of interest to viewed clearly in HD 1080p resolution.
It's designed for integration with any of the Axis Q60-E network cameras using the same brackets and network cables, reducing installation costs and enabling simple enhancement of existing Q60-E installations to allow greater coverage. The Q60-E camera is easily mounted inside the Q6000-E Mk II and PoE is supplied to both cameras.
With advanced event management capabilities including intelligent video motion detection, camera tampering alarm and shock detection, the unit is able to accurately alert users to activity and potential vandalism. Data can be stored on the internal SD card (card not included), and a separate network service port allows direct connection for configuration and maintenance. Axis' advanced Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out to reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
This camera is not a standalone product and is designed for integration with one of the following Axis Q60-E series cameras:
- Axis Q6052-E
- Axis Q6054-E
- Axis Q6055-E
Key features & benefits
- Four 2 megapixel sensors are HD 720p capable, delivering smooth surveillance footage
- Sensor modules can be manually tilted to achieve the desired viewing direction
- Integrates with an Axis Q60-E camera to provide full 360° overview of large areas, with one-click zoom
- Simultaneous overview monitoring and zoomed view on separate screens
- Easy enhancement of existing Q60-E camera installations, providing wider coverage
- IP66-rated for durable external use and able to withstand temperatures down to -30°C
- Intelligent video capabilities include video motion detection, camera tampering alarm and shock detection, providing reliable alarm management
- Video can be recorded locally onto an SD card (card not included)
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage by retaining important image details and removing unnecessary data
- Optional 6mm or 16mm lenses are available with a narrow angle of view - allowing areas of interest to be monitored in HD 1080p
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
Designed for integration with an Axis Q60-E network camera, the Axis Q6000-E Mk II delivers full 360° high quality overview surveillance and is ideal for large outdoor CCTV applications that require full situational awareness. Typical examples include high street, motorway and traffic monitoring. It can also be used to upgrade existing Axis Q60-E camera installations, providing greater overview capabilities.
- Ethernet adaptor
- Bayonet screws
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- High PoE midspan
- SD card
- Axis mounting accessories
- Optional lenses