This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q3538-LVE
Overview of the Axis Q3527-LVE
Designed for applications that require high level cyber defence and robust protection in harsh environments, this outdoor-ready dome by Axis delivers 5 megapixel resolution at full frame rate - 24-hours a day. The IK10-rated casing allows the unit to be safely deployed in exposed locations, whilst the integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vison at a range of up to 40m. Pre-loaded with security features to offer enhanced cyber protection, this camera also includes a range of advanced imaging technologies to support clear image capture in challenging lighting conditions.
To help reduce vulnerability to cyber-attacks, this network camera includes a range of handy features to assist in the prevention of unauthorised access. Signed firmware and secure boot ensure the integrity and authenticity of the camera's firmware, while a TPM provides secure storage of its certificates and cryptographic keys.
A varifocal lens enables the optimum viewing angle to be set during installation and offers wide horizontal angles ranging from 50° to 96°. Support for multi-view streaming allows up to 8 sections of the original image to be cropped and viewed simultaneously - a helpful feature when closely monitoring regions of interest.
Axis' OptimisedIR technology provides up to 40m of enhanced night vision and intelligently adapts the level of infrared illumination from the IR LEDs to avoid overexposure. A range of imaging technologies are also included, such as Forensic WDR which ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes and Axis' Lightfinder helps to provide full colour viewing in ambient light extremes. Additionally, Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) helps to reduce the effects of camera movement from wind or vibrations.
Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) to ensure all motion is captured and also send alerts of activity to the user via email notification. Axis Guard Suite analytics are also pre-installed for proactive surveillance and external devices can be connected via I/O ports to help enhance alarm signalling or enable features such as two-way audio.
Axis' Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use. To simplify setup, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera of a single cable for cost-effective installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 5 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second (fps) for high quality, detailed CCTV footage
- Pre-loaded with a range of advanced security functionalities to help increase the cyber defence
- True day/night functionality with built-in IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Robust IK10 and IP67-rated casing makes the camera suitable for use in exposed outdoor areas
- Varifocal lens (4.3mm - 8.6mm) offers horizontal angles from 50° to 96°
- Integrated IR LEDs with OptimisedIR technology provide even illumination at a range of up to 40m
- Multiple areas of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- Forensic WDR enables details in high contrast scenes to be viewed clearly
- Axis' Lightfinder technology can deliver full colour images in extreme low-light conditions
- Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) technology offsets the effect of camera movement - ensuring video is clear and not blurred
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Supervised digital input/output enables external devices to be connected help enhance alarm signalling
- Enhanced security monitoring with a range of configurable video motion detection and tampering alarms
- Axis Guard Suite analytics is pre-installed to help increase overall scene awareness
- Remote zoom and focus, pixel counter, auto rotation and levelling assistant features help to simplify installations
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- Internal storage via Micro SD card (not included) provides a simple backup solution in the event of network failure
- Support for PoE reduces cabling by delivering both power and network connectivity via a single cable
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis Q3527-LVE is an advanced CCTV solution that delivers reliable, 24-hour monitoring of exposed outdoor locations in 5 megapixel resolution. Offering enhanced security features which help to improve defence against cyber-attacks, this IP camera is an ideal choice for high security areas such as airports, train station terminals and government grounds.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Drill hole template
- Cable gaskets
- I/O and DC connectors
- Connector guard
- Axis U-shape conduit adapter
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Mounting bracket
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top