This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q3538-LVE
Overview of the Axis Q3518-LVE
This robust, outdoor-ready dome IP camera by Axis is capable of delivering 4K Ultra HD resolution at full frame rate - 24-hours a day. Built-in integrated infrared (IR) LEDs help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 40m, whilst an IK10-rated casing allows the unit to be safely deployed in exposed locations. Axis' advanced imaging technologies are also included for clear image capture in all lighting conditions, and the camera can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The model is equipped with a varifocal lens that enables optimum scene coverage to be set during installation and offers wide horizontal views of up to 93°. Multi-view streaming enables up to 8 regions within the camera's field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording - ideal when closely monitoring areas of interest.
OptimisedIR technology provides up to 40m of enhanced night vision and intelligently adapts the level of infrared illumination from the integrated LEDs to best suit the scene and avoid overexposure. Imaging technologies such as Forensic WDR ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes, whilst Axis’ Lightfinder increases light sensitivity for improved video capture in very low light. In addition, Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) helps to reduce the effects of camera movement from wind or vibrations.
Support for audio is provided when a microphone and speaker (not included) are connected through the integrated I/O ports - facilitating audio recording and verbal interaction with those close to the camera. Various camera-based video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger a range of actions including edge recording and when used in conjunction with Axis Guard Suite analytics, these alerts can prompt certain tasks such as digitally moving to a pre-set location within the field of view.
Axis' Zipstream technology helps to lower bandwidth and storage levels by optimising the video stream in real-time, removing unnecessary data and allowing important details to be retained. Additionally, PoE support simplifies the installation process by delivering both power and network connectivity over a single cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 4k Ultra HD resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) for high quality, detailed CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with automatic IR cut-filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Robust IK10+ and IP67-rated casing makes the camera suitable for use in exposed outdoor areas
- Varifocal lens allows the viewing angle to be adjusted during installation for optimum scene capture
- Multi-view streaming enables up to 8 sections of the original image to be viewed simultaneously
- Up to 40m OptimisedIR night vision for clear night-time surveillance
- Forensic WDR enables details in high contrast scenes to be viewed clearly
- Axis' Lightfinder technology can deliver full colour images in extreme low light conditions
- EIS reduces the effects of camera movement for sharper image capture and reduced bandwidth
- Axis Corridor Format maximises coverage of vertically orientated video streams
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- External devices can be connected via I/O port terminal block for enhanced alarm signalling
- Enhanced security monitoring with a range of configurable video motion detection and tampering alarms
- Axis Fence Guard and Motion Guard are included to help increase overall scene awareness
- Remote zoom and focus, pixel counter and levelling assistant features help to simplify installation
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple and cost-effective installation
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a data back up in the event of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis Q3518-LVE is an advanced CCTV solution providing smooth video at up to 4K Ultra HD resolution. This makes it, an ideal choice for organisations requiring detail-packed monitoring of outdoor locations - 24-hours a day. Typical applications include amusement parks, train station terminals and ports.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Drill hole template
- Cable gaskets
- I/O and DC connectors
- Connector guard weathershield
- Axis U-shape conduit adapter
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Mounting bracket
Back To Top