This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q3536-LVE
Overview of the Axis Q3515-LV
Part of the advanced Q35 series from Axis, this robust dome IP camera delivers smooth HD 1080p resolution at up to 100 frames per second (fps). It’s IK10-rated housing, combined with support for true day/night recording and integrated infrared (IR) illumination, provides a durable round-the-clock monitoring solution for exposed indoor areas. In addition, using a range of Axis’ advanced imaging technologies, this unit can capture clear video footage even in challenging light conditions.
The camera can be supplied with either a 9mm or 22mm varifocal lens, which offer horizontal views up to 105° (9mm) or 36° (22mm) – allowing the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation. Capable of multi-view streaming, the model allows up to 8 areas within the field of view to be cropped and streamed individually for live viewing or recording.
Integrated IR LEDs provide up to 40m (9mm) or 60m (22mm) of night vision, while Axis' OptimisedIR technology ensures an evenly illuminated image by automatically adapting the angle of illumination to the zoom level set. Images captured in high contrast scenes are improved with Forensic WDR. By ensuring details in both bright and dark areas are not lost, objects and individuals can be more easily identified. The unit also has the ability to deliver full colour video in dimly lit environments using Axis’ Lightfinder technology.
Support for audio is provided by connecting a microphone and speaker (not included) via the audio I/O ports, enabling users to hear and communicate to those close to the camera. Audio, motion detection and tampering alarms can be used in combination with connected external devices to trigger alarms, start recording to the on-board microSD card (not included) and also alert users of activity via email notification.
Handy features are included to help simplify installation such as PoE, as well as remote zoom and focus which eliminates the need for hands-on fine tuning. Axis Zipstream technology is also supported to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements. It does this by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at up to 50 frames per second (WDR on), or up to 100 fps (WDR off)
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Vandal-resistant, IK10-rated housing offers robust protection in locations where camera tampering may occur
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal views up to 105°(9mm) or 36°(22mm)
- Multiple sections of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- Maximum of 40m (9mm) or 60m (22mm) OptimisedIR night vision for clear CCTV monitoring in dark conditions
- Forensic WDR improves visibility and ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Improved performance in extreme low light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Axis Corridor Format vertically orientates the video stream – allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas
- A microphone and speaker can be connected through audio I/O ports to provide two-way audio
- Configurable audio, video motion detection and tampering alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- I/O port terminal block supports the connection of external devices for enhanced alarm signalling
- Remote zoom and focus, pixel counter, auto rotation and levelling assistant features help to simplify installation
- PoE support reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- MicroSD card (not included) storage provides a data back up in the event of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The advanced Axis Q3515-LV dome IP camera is a robust choice for users requiring reliable, 24-hour CCTV surveillance of busy indoor locations. Typical applications include manufacturing warehouses, police stations and banks.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Drill hole template
- Cable gaskets
- I/O and DC connectors
- Connector guard
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Mounting bracket
Back To Top