This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q3536-LVE
Overview of the Axis Q3505-V Mk II
This high-performance, indoor IK10-rated dome network camera from the Axis Q35 series is capable of HD 1080p video capture at 50 fps. Feature-set also includes IR-cut filter for true day/night capture, Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS), WDR - Forensic Capture, Axis Lightfinder technology, two-way audio, intelligent video, MicroSD card recording and PoE.
Part of the high-end Q35 series of durable and reliable dome cameras from Axis, this indoor unit delivers high quality surveillance round-the-clock and is able to cope well with challenging lighting conditions. The ability to capture HD 1080p video footage at up to 50 frames per second makes the it suitable for fast-paced environments. With an infrared-cut filter, the camera is able to switch between colour mode and monochrome mode depending on lighting conditions, providing clear video 24/7. The IK10 and IP52 rated housing is impact resistant and protected against dust, making it an ideal CCTV choice for demanding applications such as factories, industrial sites and production lines.
The camera's Wide Dynamic Range - Forensic Capture capability delivers balanced video in areas where light variations create dark shadows and bright highlights, whilst Axis Lightfinder technology provides high-level image capture in poor lighting. The camera can transition seamlessly between both WDR and Lightfinder to achieve optimum image quality depending on light levels. Electronic image stabilisation (EIS) is a handy feature if the camera is mounted in buildings subject to vibrations as the feature works by stabilising video to prevent motion blur. Image distortion can be corrected using the barrel distortion correction feature.
Optical zoom can be used during monitoring to further investigate an event or scene; additionally, the camera can zoom in automatically using the Axis Gatekeeper functionality whilst shock detection capability enables the camera to send an alarm if the camera is hit to alert operators. With support for two-way audio, the unit is able to record sound from it's surroundings using a microphone that can be mounted in the casing (not included), a speaker can also be connected (not included) to enable conversation through the camera.
Easy to set up, the camera is installer-friendly and offers installation aids including pixel counter, remote focus and zoom, auto rotation and a levelling assistant. With both H.264 and Motion JPEG supported, the unit can compress files using the method best suited to the application, whilst MicroSD card recording offers a localised storage solution as opposed to often costly centralised servers or PCs. Power supply through Power over Ethernet (PoE) is cost-effective and easier to install than traditional power cabling and is suitable for use in areas that may be difficult to cable. The camera can either be wall or ceiling mounted depending on application.
With the use of Axis' Zipstream technology, bandwidth and storage requirements are lowered by an average of up to 50%. The technology analyses the video stream in real-time, ensuring important details in the image are retained and unnecessary data can be removed.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if a midspan if required, please select from the drop down menu above.
Outdoor version: Axis Q3505-VE.
Key features & benefits
- Captures fast movement smoothly with HD 1080p capability at up to 50 fps
- Automatically removable IR-cut filter enables true day/night operation for 24-hour surveillance
- WDR - Forensic Capture provides balanced image capture in scenes with strong light variations
- High image quality in poor lighting with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Vandal-resistant (IK10) housing is robust and can withstand impact
- Easy installation using remote zoom and focus, pixel counter, auto rotation and levelling assistant features
- Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) provides stable video footage in environments subject to vibrations
- Microphone can be mounted in the camera casing to capture sound from surroundings, full two-way audio is supported for speaker connection also (microphone and speaker not included)
- Intelligent video analytics enable the camera to detect activity and alert the user via a variety of methods
- Video can be compressed using H.264 or Motion JPEG depending on requirements
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- Local on-board recording can take place using a MicroSD card (not included), providing data back up in the event of network failure
- Cost-effective installation using PoE
- Included recording software provides low-cost video management with mobile support
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
With HD 1080p at 50 fps and advanced image capture in challenging lighting conditions, the IK10-rated Axis Q3505-V Mk II dome network camera is ideal for recording fast-paced activity in demanding indoor environments. Typical examples include airports, railway stations, industrial buildings, factories and production plants.
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Mounting bracket
- Drill hole template
- Cable gaskets
- Restistorx T20 L-key
- I/O connector
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top