This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q3538-SLVE
Overview of the Axis Q3505-SVE Mk II
This robust dome IP camera delivers smooth HD 1080p resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps) – 24 hours a day. Part of the advanced Axis Q35 series, it features a stainless steel housing (rated IK10+) for protection in harsh environments such as marine or industrial settings. The unit is also equipped with a range of advanced imaging technologies to ensure clear image capture even in challenging lighting conditions, and can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The unit’s 9mm varifocal lens provides wide horizontal views (up to 105°) and allows the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation. A 3x optical zoom allows real-time investigation into regions of interest, and quick close-ups can also be obtained easily using digital pan/tilt/zoom controls. Alternatively, the camera can be supplied with a 22mm telephoto lens (please select from the dropdown menu above) which provides varifocal viewing angles up to 36° and 2.4x optical zooming.
Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) - Forensic Capture renders details evenly in strongly backlit scenes, allowing objects and individuals to be identified more clearly, and Axis’ Lightfinder provides full colour imaging in ambient light extremes. Axis Corridor Format is also included which allows viewing in narrow scenes to be optimised by rotating the sensor 90° - preventing the recording of redundant areas.
A microphone and speaker (not included) can be connected through the audio I/O ports to enable audio recording and two-way communication with those close to the camera. Audio, tamper and video motion detection alarms can be configured to alert users of activity via notifications such as email. These alarms can also be set to trigger edge recording to the on-board MicroSD card - ensuring all movement is captured.
Installation is simplified by a handful of features including support for PoE, as well as remote zoom and focus which eliminate the need for hands-on fine tuning. In addition, Axis Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, if a midspan if required, please select from the drop down menu above.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate (WDR on), HD 1080p at up to 50 fps (WDR off) or HD 720p at up to 100 fps (WDR off)
- SS-316L grade stainless steel camera housing offers protection from salt water and chemicals
- Robust IK10+ and IP69-rated casing makes the camera suitable for use in exposed indoor or outdoor areas
- True day/night functionality with automatic IR cut-filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Choice of 9mm (wide-angle) or 22m (telephoto) varifocal lenses allow optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Areas of interest can be investigated in real-time using optical zooming (up to 3x depending on lens choice)
- WDR - Forensic Capture improves visibility and ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Axis Lightfinder technology produces full colour imaging in ultra-low light levels
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Axis Corridor Format that vertically orientates the video stream
- Enhanced security monitoring with a range of configurable video motion, tampering and audio detection alarms
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Remote zoom and focus, pixel counter, auto rotation and levelling assistant features help to simplify installation
- PoE support reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a data back up in the event of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis Q3505-SVE Mk II stainless steel dome provides advanced, 24-hour surveillance in exposed areas that feature high levels of activity. Typical applications include large industrial plants, pharmaceutical production lines and shipping docks.
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Drill hole template
- Cable gaskets
- I/O connector
- Connector guard
- Stainless steel Resitorx TR20 screw bit
- Axis T94U02S mounting bracket
- Wall gasket
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu if required):
Back To Top
- Lens size
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card