This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1941-E
Overview of 0335-001 Axis Q1910-E
The Axis Q1910-E is a thermal IP camera capable of delivering an infrared-sensitive black and white image, even in complete darkness. H.264 video compression reduces the file size of the image being sent across your network, reducing demands on bandwidth. The camera's IP66-rated casing protects it from harsh weather conditions, and a built-in window heater ensures that the camera's view is not obscured in extreme cold.
Built-in motion, audio, anti-tampering and temperature alarms trigger recording and notify you via e-mail of any activity. Because of the camera's thermal technology it can provide a more reliable, accurate method of detection as it is not prone to the problems experienced by standard surveillance cameras such as shadows or poor lighting conditions.
The camera's built-in SD card slot enables you to store footage on the camera itself (SD card not supplied) and two-way audio support allows you to listen in, and communicate with, the camera's environment, if required. Power over Ethernet provides power and network connectivity through a single cable, saving costs and time during installation.
Key features & benefits of 0335-001 Axis Q1910-E
- Thermal technology provides a usable infrared-sensitive black-and-white image, even in complete darkness
- IP66-rated casing provides rugged protection against demanding conditions
- H.264 compression reduces video file size and bandwidth demands on your network
- Built-in motion, audio, anti-tampering and temperature alarms can trigger recording and notify you via e-mail of any activity
- Footage can be stored on-board the camera using an SD card (card not supplied)
- Two-way audio support allows you to communicate with the camera's environment
- Power over Ethernet provides power and network connectivity through one cable
- The included Axis Camera Station One software provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0335-001 Axis Q1910-E
The Q1910-E is well suited to installation outdoors in demanding conditions as a complement to an existing high-end security system
Accessories for 0335-001 Axis Q1910-E
- Wall-mount bracket
- 5 m (16 ft.) Ethernet cable
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera