Overview of the Axis Q1786-LE
This high-performance network camera from Axis offers 32x optical zooming and can deliver 4 megapixel resolution at up to 60 frames per second (fps). Housed in a vandal-resistant and IP67-rated casing, this unit supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by built-in infrared (IR) illumination at up to 80m. Other features include a range of advanced imaging technologies for clear image capture in challenging light conditions, as well as support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Powerful 32x optical zooming allows areas to be investigated in real-time and digital pan/tilt/zoom controls enable further examination of the original image. The camera's varifocal lens provides horizontal views of up to 60° and allows the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation.
The camera's built-in infrared LEDs can illuminate up to 30m in wide field of view or 80m in full tele view, whilst Axis' Optimised IR technology ensures an evenly illuminated scene. For improved imaging in difficult lighting conditions, Forensic WDR ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes and Axis' Lightfinder provides full-colour viewing in ambient light extremes. In addition, Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) is also included to help reduce the effects of camera movement from wind or vibrations.
Camera-based video motion detection alarms are configurable to alert users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email, and also trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included). When used in conjunction with Axis Guard Suite analytics, these alerts can prompt certain tasks such as digitally moving to a pre-set location within the field of view. To enhance video surveillance, an external microphone can be connected via the I/O port - allowing activity occurring close to the camera to be recorded.
To simplify setup, PoE support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera of a single cable for cost-effective installation. In addition, Axis' Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out another area to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 4 megapixel resolution at up to 60 fps for smooth, detail-packed CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with built-in IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Varifocal lens offers horizontal viewing angles from 2.3° to 60° for optimum scene coverage
- Built-in IR LEDs with OptimisedIR technology provide even illumination at a range of up to 80m
- 32x optical zoom enables close-up viewing of specific areas - ideal for event analysis and identification
- Vandal-resistant, IP67-rated housing protects exposed outdoor locations
- Forensic WDR enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Axis' Lightfinder technology can deliver full-colour images in extreme low-light conditions
- Axis Corridor Format optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Video motion detection methods can be configured to alert users of possible incidents in real-time
- EIS technology offsets the effect of camera movement by ensuring video is clear and not blurred
- Audio I/O port supports the connection of an external microphone - allowing sound to be recorded
- Axis Fence Guard and Motion Guard are included to help increase overall scene awareness
- Axis’ Zipstream technology helps to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- MicroSD card (not included) provide edge storage space and handy data backup
- Support for Power-over-Ethernet reduces cabling to help simplify installation
Compatible recording platforms
This robust, Axis Q1786-LE network camera is ideal for busy locations that may be subject to harsh weather and possible vandalism attempts. Typical applications include business car parks, train station terminals and manufacturing warehouses.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Connector kit
- Resistorx L-key
- RJ45 patch cable
Back To Top