This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1656
Overview of the Axis Q1647
This high-performance IP camera by Axis captures 5 megapixel resolution at full frame rate, complete with true day/night functionality for 24-hour CCTV surveillance of indoor areas. It features a range of advanced imaging technologies to enable clear image capture in any lighting condition and the unit can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The intelligent CS-mount lens (i-CS) delivers a horizontal viewing angle of up to 110° and directly exchanges information with the camera such as zoom position, focus and iris opening thanks to an open protocol. The i-CS lens also features several integrated motors that make installation and set up a much quicker task, as no manual configuration is needed.
Axis' Lightfinder technology is supported to provide full colour viewing in ambient light extremes. Forensic WDR (wide dynamic range) technology is also included to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions, whilst also ensuring that few motion artefacts are apparent in scenes with high levels of activity. In addition, Axis' Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) technology ensures video footage is smooth and steady despite camera movement.
External devices can be connected through the built-in audio I/O ports to enable two-way communication and also allow audio to be used as a detection method. Both audio and video motion detection methods can be configured to help alert users of activity - delivering reliable and accurate security surveillance. When triggered, these alerts can also send notifications via email and start MicroSD card recording (card not included) - ensuring all motion is captured.
Axis' Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out to reduce bandwidth and storage use. Additionally, the integrated memory card slot provides edge storage functionality for continuous recording during the event of network failure - making it ideal in standalone set ups.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 5MP resolution at up to 25 frames per second (WDR on) or at a maximum of 50 fps (WDR off)
- i-CS mount varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage during installation
- Built-in IR-cut filter provides true day/night functionality for 24-hour CCTV surveillance
- Forensic WDR enables the camera to produce detailed video footage in challenging light conditions
- Images captured during camera movement are less blurred using EIS technology
- Axis Lightfinder increases light sensitivity for improved video capture in high contrast scenes
- Axis Fence Guard and Motion Guard are included to help increase overall scene awareness
- Two-way audio is supported with the connection of a microphone and speaker (not included)
- Configurable audio, video motion detection and tampering alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- H.264 and MJPEG compression standards provide flexibility depending on requirements
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable
- On-board recording provides a cost-effective data backup solution
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis Q1647 network camera offers an advanced, 24-hour security monitoring solution for indoor locations - in any lighting condition. Typical applications include leisure centres, hospitals and hotel receptions.
- Connector kit
- ResiTorx20 tool
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top