This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1656
Overview of the Axis Q1645
This high-performance network camera from Axis is capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution at up to 100 frames per second (fps). It offers support for true day/night recording for round-the-clock surveillance of indoor locations and includes a range of intelligent video capabilities to help enhance reliable security monitoring. Additional features include, two-way audio, edge storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
Part of the Axis Q16 series, this model is supplied with an intelligent CS-mount (i-CS) which provides horizontal views of up to 109° and allows the desired scene coverage to be set during installation. Thanks to an open protocol, the i-CS mount lens helps to simply set up by directly exchanging information with the camera such as zoom position, focus and iris opening. It also features several integrated motors that enable remote control of lens settings - making fine tuning during installation a simple task.
Optimised for motion, Axis' Forensic WDR (wide dynamic range) technology helps to improve images captured in challenging lighting conditions and also ensures that few motion artefacts are apparent in scenes with high levels of activity. Axis' Lightfinder is also supported and provides full colour viewing in ambient light extremes. Improved video quality with the help of Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) technology if the camera is subject to vibrations.
Support for audio is provided when a microphone and speaker (not included) are connected through the integrated I/O ports- facilitating audio recording and verbal interaction. These audio and video motion detection alarms can also be configured to help alert users of activity - delivering reliable and accurate IP CCTV monitoring. Configurable intelligent features such as Axis Motion Guard and Axis Fence Guard enhance scene awareness for reliable security surveillance.
The integrated memory card slot provides edge storage functionality for continuous recording - even during loss of network connection (MicroSD card not included). Additionally, Axis' Zipstream technology recognises when there is no movement in the scene and lowers image quality, resulting in an overall reduction in bandwidth and storage requirements.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering HD 1080p at up to 100 fps for high quality surveillance in busy indoor locations
- i-CS mount varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Varifocal lens provides a 109° wide viewing angle for optimum scene coverage
- Provides 24-hour true day/night recording with an integrated IR cut-filter
- Axis Lightfinder increases sensitivity to light for improved video capture in dark conditions
- Axis' Forensic WDR technology enables the camera to produce detailed video footage in challenging lighting conditions
- Two-way audio enables sound to be captured to assist with event analysis
- Configurable video motion detection applications for enhanced security surveillance
- Dual compression formats provide flexibility for the user depending on requirements
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Axis’ Zipstream technology
- H.264 and MJPEG compression standards provide flexibility depending on requirements
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- Support for Power-over-Ethernet reduces cabling to help simplify installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis Q1645 network camera is ideal for demanding indoor applications that require round-the-clock recording - in HD resolution. Typical applications include fast-paced environments such as shopping centres, leisure centres and airports.
- Connector kit
- ResiTorx20 tool
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top