This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1615-LE Mk III
Overview of the Axis Q1615-E Mk II
High-performance and easy-to-install outdoor-ready Q1615-E Mk II from Axis includes Arctic temperature control, HD 1080p capability at 50 fps and advanced wide dynamic range. It also features bi-directional audio support, true day/night functionality and Axis Lightfinder technology, intelligent video for secure monitoring, electronic image stabilisation and shock detection, SD card recording, PoE and dual codec. Wall mount and sunshield are included with this IP camera.
This outdoor network camera is part of the Axis Q16 series and provides high quality, durable surveillance ideal for demanding outdoor environments. With HD 1080p at 50 fps, it captures video in fast frame rate suitable for busy applications such as traffic and city monitoring. The IP66 and NEMA 4X rated external housing provides robust and hard-wearing protection against dust, snow, rain and sun, and enables the camera to operate in temperatures from -40°C to 50°C. Following a power failure, the unit can also power up at low temperatures using the Axis Artic Temperature Control feature.
The camera delivers round-the-clock surveillance through an automatic infrared-cut filter switching the camera from colour to mono mode depending on lighting; this combined with increased sensitivity from Axis' Lightfinder technology ensures images captured in low light are high quality and clear. Image quality in challenging lighting conditions is improved further by WDR - Forensic capture to deliver detailed video in scenes with both bright and dark areas. If the camera is subject to vibrations, for example during bad weather or on a bridge, Axis' Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) technology offsets the effect of camera movement by ensuring video is clear and not blurred.
A microphone input and line output enable a microphone and speaker (not included) to be connected to the camera to deliver two-way audio, allowing more in-depth analysis of situations. This network camera delivers reliable and precise monitoring using intelligent video features including tamper alarm, audio and motion detection and Axis Camera Platform for the connection of external devices. Users are efficiently notified of an event via a range of methods to provide secure surveillance.
For quick and easy installation, an intelligent CS-mount lens is now included in the Q16 Mk II series which directly exchanges information with the camera, such as zoom position and focus. This innovative i-CS lens features several integrated motors, allowing the user to remotely adjust lens settings - making fine tuning during installation much easier. Installation is also simplified using the built in pixel counter, level assistance and remote back focus features, Power over Ethernet (PoE) for easy power cabling and SD card storage (SD card not included).
Support for Motion JPEG and H.264 provides the user with a choice of compression method best suited to requirements. In addition, Axis Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording interesting details in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out to reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Indoor version: Axis Q1615 Mk II.
Key features & benefits
- High frame-rate capability (50/60 fps) in HD 1080p provides high quality surveillance suitable for fast-paced applications
- Outdoor-ready IP66-rated casing with Arctic temperature control enables durable external use throughout harsh weather including very low temperatures
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) provides improved visibility in scenes with challenging lighting conditions
- 24-hour image capture with true day/night image switching using built-in IR-cut filter
- Enhanced sensitivity for good low light image capture with Axis' Lightfinder technology
- Microphone input and line output enable bi-directional audio for enhanced monitoring
- Images captured during camera movement are less blurred using electronic image stabilisation (EIS) technology
- Shock, audio and motion detection in addition to tamper alarm provide secure monitoring, alerting the user of an event
- i-CS lens, focus assistant, pixel counter and level assistance make installing the Axis Q1615-E simple
- Compression via H.264 or Motion JPEG enables the user to choose the format best suited to the application for optimum viewing
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- Internal SD card slot provides on-board recording provides a cost-effective data back-up solution (SD card not included)
- Power is supplied to the camera via PoE for quicker and lower-cost installation and maintenance than traditional power cabling
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
Outdoor-ready with Arctic temperature control, HD 1080p at 60 fps and true day/night capability make the Axis Q1615-E Mk II network camera ideal for busy outdoor applications that require high-frame rate, 24-hour surveillance in demanding environments. Typical applications include prison and government grounds, traffic and city monitoring, stadiums and hospitals.
- Wall mount
- Connector kit
- ResiTorx20 tool
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from accessories tab):
Back To Top