This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1615-LE Mk III
Overview of the Q1614-E
High performance and outdoor-ready Axis Q1614-E network camera with 60 fps, two-way audio, WDR, artic temperature control, shock detection and intelligent video
The Axis Q1614-E offers advanced surveillance, capturing high quality video in HD 720p at up to 60 frames per second, twice the frame rate of conventional network cameras and suitable for demanding applications such as airports and casinos. True day/night capability through an infrared cut filter provides 24/7 surveillance with black and white images being captured in low light. To increase the effectiveness of recorded video, the Q1614-E can record sound through two-way audio support when a speaker and microphone are connected (not included).
Wide dynamic range (WDR) enables the Axis Q1614-E network camera to handle complex lighting conditions, producing images without too bright or too dark zones. Axis Lightfinder technology enables the camera to capture full colour images in very low light rather than switching to monochrome capture straight away, giving the Q1614 enhanced low light capability. Access to live video and playback via mobile apps gives handy, remote video management capability.
Axis levelling assistance uses a buzzer and flashing light to guide the installer to mount the camera at the correct horizontal level for easy installation. Adjustable shock detection sends an alert to the control room if the camera has been subject to movement such as hitting; this function is useful when a camera is installed in areas at high risk of vandalism. Arctic temperature control pre-heats the camera so it can start up effectively in very low temperatures, providing reliable surveillance during cold weather.
The Axis Q1614-E network camera provides reliable and accurate monitoring with intelligent video motion detection that alerts the user if activity has been identified so action can be taken quickly. With power the Ethernet cable (Power over Ethernet), installation costs are kept to a minimum and SD card recording removes the need for centralised recorders such as servers, if preferred.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- HD 720p video at 60 fps provides useful video footage for critical applications
- An infrared cut filter enables the camera to capture high quality monochrome images in low light, giving the camera 'true' day/night capability for effective 24/7 surveillance
- A microphone and speaker can be connected to enable two-way audio, this allows sound to be recorded and verbal conversation through the camera to take place
- IP66 rated casing protects the camera against rain and dust and enables outdoor use
- Axis Lightfinder enables the camera to capture in colour mode down to very low light for high quality colour images
- Remote back focus, pixel counter and levelling assistance make installation quicker and easier
- Artic temperature control pre-heats the camera so it can start up in very low temperatures
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) enables the camera to capture detailed images in challenging lighting conditions such as doorways or windows where bright highlights can often saturate images
- Intelligent video motion detection provides reliable surveillance, alerting the user of activity detected via email and triggering recording to SD card
- If the camera is subject to impact such as being hit, shock detection technology alerts the user, an ideal feature for areas at risk of vandalism
- PoE reduces cabling costs, particularly over longer distances and makes installation more cost-effective
- SD card recording enables data to be transmitted over the network at low traffic times e.g. at night
- Included bracket and sunshield
Compatible recording platforms:
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Network Video Recorders:
- NUUO Network Video Recorders
The Axis Q1614-E is an advanced high performance network camera suitable for outdoor surveillance of demanding applications such as banks, casinos and military sites where clear identification is an important requirement. The high frame rate of the Q1614-E makes it suitable for traffic and city surveillance.
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- PoE midspan (please select from above drop down menu if required)
- SD card (please select from above drop down menu if required)