Overview of the Axis Q1615-LE Mk III
- Delivers detailed HD 1080p resolution at up to 100 fps
- i-CS varifocal lens with horizontal field of view up to 102°
- Up to 60m IR, Lightfinder 2.0 and Forensic WDR technologies
- Embedded deep learning processing unit
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: 201 x 179 x 494 mm
This advanced, outdoor-ready IP camera can capture smooth, highly detailed HD 1080p resolution video at up to 100 frames per second (fps). Featuring an intelligent CS-mount (i-CS) lens, this powerful unit also utilises integrated infrared (IR) LEDs that are not visible to the human eye, to provide detail-packed monochrome video in complete darkness at a range of up to 60m. Advanced imaging technologies, such as Forensic WDR and Lightfinder 2.0, alongside advanced security functionality, are supported thanks to the inclusion of Axis' 7th generation ARTPEC chipset. It also includes a deep learning processing unit (DLPU) which allows high-performance analytics to be run directly on the camera (at the edge) – resulting in a fast, comprehensive camera solution that can be tailored to suit users' surveillance requirements.
With a high frame-rate streaming capability, combined with support for true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated IR illumination at a range of up to 60m, this premium camera makes an ideal choice for round-the-clock monitoring of demanding outdoor areas. It also features an exchangeable i-CS mount, varifocal lens which provides horizontal viewing angles up to 102° (alternative lenses not included) - allowing users to set optimum scene coverage during installation. Two-way audio is also possible with this camera’s audio I/O ports by connecting an external microphone and speaker (sold separately), helping to further enhance video recordings.
Full-colour images are produced, even in ambient light extremes, thanks to Lightfinder 2.0 technology. In addition, Forensic WDR retains image details in high contrast areas as well as ensures that few motion artefacts are apparent in busy scenes – providing detailed, reliable surveillance. Axis Optimised IR technology intelligently adapts the level of infrared illumination to best suit the scene and avoid overexposure. Users are also able to quickly view areas of interest in greater detail with the camera’s digital pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls.
Configurable video motion detection and tampering alarms can be set to inform users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. In addition, the integrated DLPU enables users to run third-party applications based on deep learning. This means the high-performance camera can facilitate complex and powerful analytics such as edge-based automatic incident detection, counting and anomaly detection; resulting in a faster and more scalable system.
Data can be stored directly to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - serving as a data backup if the network connection is interrupted. Storage to network attached storage devices (NAS) is also supported, providing larger storage capacity where needed. Users can remotely access the unit via the free Axis Companion mobile application and, for further functionality, this camera can also be easily integrated into other high-performance video management systems such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect.
The camera’s weather-resistant casing is also IK10-rated for impact protection, making this high-performance unit ideal for deployment in exposed areas where tampering or vandalism may be a problem. For quick and easy installation, an i-CS lens is included which directly exchanges information with the camera, such as zoom position and focus. PoE also supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - further simplifying installation and reducing initial costs.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Captures HD 1080p video at up to 100 fps – providing clear CCTV footage
- Integrated IR LEDs and Axis Optimised IR technology enhance true day/night recording at up to 60m
- Varifocal lens provides horizontal viewing angles up to 102° – allowing the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation
- Intelligent CS-mount lens enables users to easily swap lenses to best suit monitoring needs
- Lightfinder 2.0 technology provides full-colour viewing in ambient light extremes
- Forensic WDR ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes and reduces the number of motion artefacts apparent in busy scenes
- Regions of the original image can be examined in detail using digital PTZ controls
- Configurable camera-based video motion detection alarms help to alert users of activity in real-time
- Integrated MicroSD card (not included) provides edge storage and makes a handy data backup
- Supports storage to NAS for larger storage capacity needs
- Remote access and simple video management are provided via the free Axis Companion mobile application
- IP67 and IK10-rated casing for durable outdoor use in exposed areas where tampering attempts are likely
- PoE support delivers power and network connectivity over a single cable – simplifying installation
With its robust IP67-rated casing and integrated IR LEDs, the advanced Q1615-LE Mk III is ideal for deployment in demanding outdoor areas that require high-quality, 24-hour monitoring. Typical applications include city surveillance, train station terminals and amusement parks.
- Installation Guide
- User manual
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Axis T94Q01A wall mount
- Sun shield
- Connector kit
- Resistorx T20 tool
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - accessories included
- Ceiling mounting - accessories included
- Pole mounting - Axis T91B47