This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1615 Mk III
Overview of Axis Q1602 (0437-001)
The Axis Q1602 is an indoor network camera designed to provide security footage in extremely low-light environments. Axis’ unique Lightfinder technology increases light sensitivity in near-dark conditions, making it a perfect choice for premises which need to be monitored around the clock. When combined with infrared illumination, the camera can operate in total darkness, ensuring no event is missed regardless of light levels.
Integrated video analytics, including motion detection and audio detection, allow the camera to intelligently trigger events, while the Axis Camera Application Platform allows installers to add additional functionality such as video analytics to the camera on a per-camera basis. Remote back focus provides a means to adjust the lens focus remotely, helping to save time on installation.
The camera makes use of H.264 compression technology in order to reduce bandwidth strain, while an SD card slot provides an additional storage solution, allowing footage to be stored locally. The Q1602 can also be powered using Power over Ethernet, providing power and network connectivity using only one cable, helping to save on costs.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Please select one from the options above if required.
The Axis Q1602 is compatible with Axis’s free Camera Companion software, allowing viewing, playback and recording of HDTV-quality video onto SD cards, helping to save on storage devices such as DVRs. View live video feeds of up to 16 cameras on your mobile phone using downloadable apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Key features & benefits of Axis Q1602 (0437-001)
- Lightfinder technology makes the camera extremely sensitive in low-light conditions
- Day/night functionality using an infrared-cut filter allows for 24 hour monitoring
- Axis Camera Application Platform allows users to add camera functions on a per-camera basis
- On-board SD/SDHC card slot provides an alternative recording option, lowering bandwidth usage and system costs
- Automatic back-focus lets installers adjust the camera view from a remote location
- Two-way audio support allows communication between control rooms and cameras
Typical applications of Axis Q1602 (0437-001)
The Axis Q1602 can be used in a variety of indoor environments that need round-the-clock surveillance, including warehouses and storage rooms, school and university buildings, railway and bus stations, corporate offices and factory floors.
Accessories for Axis Q1602 (0437-001)
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- CD with user manual
- Recording software
- Installation and management tools
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top