This product has now been discontinued, an alternative product is the Axis Q1615-LE Mk III
Overview of Axis Q1602-E (0438-001)
The Axis Q1602-E is an outdoor-ready IP security camera that is ideal for perimeter surveillance and monitoring large areas such as car parks and industrial sites. Axis’ unique Lightfinder technology improves sensitivity in poor lighting conditions, capturing colour images at much lower light levels than a conventional camera, making identification easier.
Delivering progressive scan imagery at extended D1 resolution, the camera is capable of simultaneous streaming of multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streams. The Axis Camera Application Platform is also present on the camera, allowing third-party video analytics software to be added on a per-camera basis, allowing the camera to intelligently trigger events or recording.
The robust IP66-rated housing protects the camera against harsh weather conditions. Additionally, the Arctic Temperature Control preheats the housing to a safe startup temperature in very cold environments, preventing damage to the camera hardware.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. Please select one from the above drop down menu if required.
This camera is compatible with Axis’ free Camera Companion software. View live video from up to 16 cameras on a network in HDTV-quality using remote PCs and mobile phones using downloadable apps (available for iPhone, iPad and Android devices). Edge-recording allows footage to be stored on an on-board SD card, helping to save on storage, ideal for future-proofing existing camera systems.
Key features & benefits of Axis Q1602-E (0438-001)
- Axis’ unique Lightfinder technology makes the camera more sensitive in low-light than a conventional camera, allowing users to monitor colour video in near-dark locations
- Axis Camera Applications Platform allows third-party video analytics to be added to the camera, intelligently reducing false alarms
- Arctic Temperature Control warms the camera to a safe temperature to allow start up in very low temperatures, preventing the camera from being damaged.
- On-board SD/SDHC card slot provides an alternative recording option to a centralized NVR, allowing footage to be stored locally
- High Power over Ethernet (HPoE) provides power and connectivity using a single cable, helping to save on costs
Typical applications of Axis Q1602-E (0438-001)
The Axis Q1602-E is ideal for perimeter surveillance and monitoring large outdoor areas, including building sites, factory yards, car parks, railway platforms, university campuses, dockyards and loading bays.
Accessories for Axis Q1602-E (0438-001)
- Wall mount bracket
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- CD with user manual
- Recording software
- Installation and management tools
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top