This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis Q1615 Mk III
Overview of the Axis Q1615 Mk II
High-level and installer-friendly, the Axis Q1615 Mk II indoor network camera is capable of HD 1080p at 50 fps and features wide dynamic range for high-performance in demanding lighting conditions. Additional features include true day/night and Axis' Lightfinder technology, two-way audio support, intelligent video capabilities for accurate security monitoring, dual codec, PoE and SD storage.
From the high-performance Axis Q16 series and capable of HD 1080p at 50/60 fps, this model delivers advanced indoor surveillance suitable for critical applications such as casinos and airports. With WDR - Forensic Capture, it performs well in challenging lighting conditions and ensures details are maintained in images for high quality security footage. Axis' Lightfinder technology, in addition to true day/night capability through an IR-cut filter provides high-level 24-hour surveillance and allows full colour images to be produced - even in extreme low levels of light.
Various intelligent video capabilities make this unit an ideal CCTV choice for critical surveillance applications. It features an active tampering alarm, audio and motion detection methods to deliver reliable and accurate surveillance - efficiently alerting the user of activity via email and other notifications. Support for two-way audio enables sound to be captured from events to assist with analysis, a speaker can also be connected to the camera (not included), to facilitate verbal interaction, an ideal feature for giving warnings to intruders.
For quick and easy installation, an intelligent CS-mount lens is now included in the Q16 Mk II series which directly exchanges information with the camera, such as zoom position and focus. This innovative i-CS lens features several integrated motors, allowing the user to remotely adjust lens settings - making fine tuning during installation much easier. Installation is also simplified with focus assistant, pixel counter and level assistance tools in addition to Power over Ethernet (PoE) which eliminates the need for separate power cabling, also saving costs.
An integrated memory card slot provides edge storage functionality for continuous recording even during network intermittence. Compression through H.264 or Motion JPEG enables users to choose what method best suits a system, providing flexibility. Additionally, Axis Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording interesting details in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out to reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Outdoor version: Axis Q1615-E Mk II.
Please note: a power supply is not included with this camera, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Fast frame rate of 50/60 fps in HD 1080p provides surveillance suitable for busy, demanding environments such as POS points and casinos
- 24/7 recording with an IR-cut filter providing true day night functionality
- Axis Lightfinder increases sensitivity to light for improved video capture in dark conditions
- Wide dynamic range with dynamic and forensic capture enable the camera to produce detailed video footage without regions that are too bright or too dark
- Two-way audio enables sound to be captured to assist with event analysis whilst line output enables verbal warnings to be made through the camera
- Reliable security monitoring through intelligent video capabilities including active tampering alarm, Axis Camera Platform for external device connection in addition to motion and audio detection
- i-CS lens, focus assistant, pixel counter and level assistance tools aid installation and assist with optimum image capture
- Dual compression formats provide flexibility for the user depending on requirements
- Improved video quality if the camera is subject to vibrations with electronic image stabilisation (EIS) technology
- Reduced bandwidth levels with Axis’ award winning Zipstream technology
- Memory card slot enables edge recording, so data is continually recorded even if network connection issues occur
- PoE provides cost-effective power supply to the camera that is also easy to install
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
Fast frame rate capability in HD 1080p, advanced intelligent video and high-performance in challenging lighting conditions make the Axis Q1615 Mk II network camera ideal for demanding indoor applications that require constant high quality recording for fast-paced environments such as casinos, retail stores, shopping centres and airports.
- Connector kit
- ResiTorx20 tool
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from accessories tab if required):
Back To Top