Overview of the Axis P9106-V
This robust, corner-mounted network camera from the Axis P91 series delivers 3 megapixel resolution at full frame rate. Housed in a vandal-resistant and IP66-rated casing, the camera's ligature-resistant design helps prevent self-harm - making it ideal for surveillance of high-security environments. Other features include Axis Zipstream technology, support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and MicroSD card recording.
Designed to be mounted in top-corner-ceilings of critical security areas such as custody suites or correctional facilities; this anti-ligature camera is capable of delivering corner-to-corner coverage with a 130° horizontal viewing angle and 95° vertical view - enabling wide room coverage and the reduction of blind spots.
Wide dynamic range (WDR) is supported, enabling details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Multi-view streaming allows up to 2 specific areas within the camera's field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording - a helpful tool when closely monitoring regions of interest.
Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) to ensure all motion is captured and also send alerts of activity to the user via email notification. This unit also supports Axis Guard Suite analytics such as Motion Guard and Fence Guard which help to enhance scene awareness - within predefined areas in the field of view. In addition, network audio can be added to the camera with the connection of the Axis T6112 Audio and I/O interface and its portcast technology - enabling recording of dialogue.
The unit's factory-focused lens eliminated the need for manual focusing during setup and all network connections can be accessed via the front of the camera to help make maintenance a straightforward task. Additionally, Axis Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real-time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Compact, corner-mounted IP camera with anti-ligature design for video surveillance of high-security environments
- Delivers 3 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps) for detailed IP CCTV footage
- Robust, IK10 and IP66-rated housing makes the camera suitable for use in exposed locations
- Wide 130° horizontal angle of view and a 95° vertical view helps to eliminate blind spots
- Factory-focused lens removes the need for manual focusing - enabling quick and easy installation
- WDR technology ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes
- Multi-view streaming allows up to two sections of the original image to be viewed simultaneously
- Video motion detection alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Axis Fence Guard and Motion Guard are included to help increase overall scene awareness
- Support for portcast devices to integrate audio as part of the video surveillance system
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage - whilst maintaining resolution and frame rate
- Recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a backup solution if the network fails
- PoE simplifies installation as both power and network connectivity are supplied to the camera via a single cable
Compatible recording platforms
The Axis P9106-V features a robust, IK10-rated housing with an anti-ligature design - helping to prevent camera vandalism. This compact model is an ideal choice for monitoring areas that require high levels of security such as psychiatric wards, correctional facilities and medical observation rooms.
- Installation guide
- Connector guard
- Drill template
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Extra screw gaskets
- Extra cable gaskets
Back To Top