This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3935-LR
Overview of the Axis P3915-R
Compact and suitable for use in transport Axis P3915-R IP67-rated dome IP camera capable of full HD 1080p at 30 fps and with an 87° horizontal viewing angle. Also featuring audio input, I/O capabilities for external device connection, tampering alarm, Axis Corridor Format, dual codec, PoE, wide dynamic range, Traffic Light mode and on-board recording to MicroSD card. The Axis Companion application is supported and provides remote access to any small system.
Part of the rugged Axis P39-R series of compact dome network cameras, the P3915-R delivers high quality security surveillance with full HD 1080p video capture at 30 frames per second and an 87° horizontal viewing angle for good area coverage. Available with M12 or RJ45 connectors and with an IP67-rated casing, the Axis P3915-R is suitable for use in transportation and can withstand impact from vibrations, shock, bumps and temperature fluctuations. An external microphone input enables the P9315-R to capture audio when a microphone is connected (mic not included), to enhance video footage and to assist with activity detection and event analysis.
With Axis Traffic Light mode and wide dynamic range (WDR) technology, the P3915-R camera can cope well with challenging lighting environments, distinguishing between different traffic light colours and ensuring detail is captured in scenes with very bright and very dark areas. Another useful feature is Axis Corridor Format which vertically orientates the video stream in situations such as corridors or hallways so the main part of the image is maximised, ideal for portrait-orientated surveillance in applications such as trains or buses.
The Axis P3915-R provides reliable and accurate security monitoring through the tamper alarm, alerting the user via email in addition to other methods if the camera has been spray painted or blocked. Built-in video motion detection triggers audio recording and external output activation when activity is detected, also alerting the user via a range of methods. Power over Ethernet (PoE) provides a cost-effective method of installation as power is supplied through the Ethernet cable. Onboard recording onto an integrated MicroSD card (card not included) enables local recording of video footage instead of a centralised device which is ideal for mobile applications such as coaches and mini buses.
16-channel Axis Companion software is supported for easy video management and mobile apps allow remote access to cameras for handy video management.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- HD 1080p video at full frame rate provides high quality footage ideal for general CCTV surveillance
- Compact IP67-rated dome is durable and provides unobtrusive monitoring ideal for small spaces
- Audio-in capability enables a microphone to be connected (not included) to capture audio for enhanced video footage
- I/O capabilities enables external devices to be connected to the camera such as a PIR sensor, to perform actions on motion detection
- Can cope with challenging lighting conditions with wide dynamic range technology
- Axis Corridor Format provides vertically orientated video to maximise image quality and reduce bandwidth in applications monitoring areas such as hallways and corridors
- Traffic Light mode can distinguish different colour traffic lights, an ideal feature for use in transport applications and assisting with event analysis
- Tampering alarm enables the camera to alert the user if the camera has been spray painted or blocked in any way
- Audio recording, external event activation and user alert can all be triggered via video motion detection
- Dual codec provides two formats for compressing video frame size to reduce bandwidth and storage usage
- PoE provides a simple yet cost-effective power solution without electrical cabling
- Edge storage to MicroSD card (not included) is ideal for mobile applications such as transport as data can be stored locally instead of to a centralised PC or server
- Supplied lens tool directs and rotates the ball that holds the lens and image sensor to achieve the desired field of view and a levelled image
- Axis Companion software is supported, offering video management for up to 16 camera channels
- Mobile access to camera is supported for handy remote viewing
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis P3915-R provides high quality CCTV surveillance with features particularly useful for application in transport such as an M12 rugged connector, Traffic Light mode, PoE and MicroSD card recording. Typical examples of use in transport include coaches, emergency vehicles, trains and mini buses where audio recording is required. This non-invasive, IP67-rated camera is also suitable for general indoor CCTV surveillance in small spaces such as cash points, petrol stations, bus stops and entrances.
- Axis Camera Station recording software
- Installation and management software CD
- Installation guide
- Drill hole template
- Top cover tool
- Lens tool
- Allen key resitorx
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card
- Axis T94D01S mounting bracket
- Axis T94D02S mounting bracket