Overview of the Axis P3717-PLE
- Limited 3 month warranty
- No returns or refunds
- Serial number (s): B8A44F2C0E50, B8A44F1AED40
- Quantity: 2
This high-performance IP camera by Axis comprises of four varifocal sensors which together, deliver multidirectional surveillance in HD 1080p resolution - at full frame rate. The vandal-resistant and IP67-rated unit supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated 360° infrared (IR) illumination - providing a robust round-the-clock monitoring solution for external locations. A range of advanced imaging technologies are also included for clear image capture in any lighting condition, and the unit can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
For optimum camera positioning to be set, each of the four camera heads can be moved manually along a circular track and feature a tilt range of 17° to 102°. They also offer varifocal viewing angles up to 96°, enabling users to individually set four separate fields of view during installation. In addition, Axis' Corridor Format is supported, which means each camera module can be rotated up to 95° to provide a vertically orientated video stream. This is ideal when positioning the unit at an intersection of narrow scenes such as hallways or aisles.
360° IR illumination is provided via the camera's four individually controllable LEDs, which help to enhance night vision at a range of up to 15m. Various imaging technologies are supported such as Forensic WDR that enables details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly, whilst Axis' Lightfinder increases light sensitivity for improved video capture in extreme low-light levels.
Configurable video motion detection alarms can be set to trigger MicroSD card recording (card not included) to ensure all motion is captured and also send alerts of activity to the user via email notification. This unit also supports Axis Guard Suite analytics such as Motion Guard and Fence Guard which help to enhance scene awareness - within predefined areas in the field of view.
PoE+ helps simplify the installation process by delivering both power and network connectivity over a single cable, whilst remote zoom and focus eliminates the need for hands-on fine tuning. Additionally, Axis' Zipstream technology helps to lower bandwidth and storage levels by optimising the video stream in real-time - removing unnecessary data and allowing important details to be retained.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 8 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second, providing high quality IP CCTV footage
- Multidirectional IP camera features four HD 1080p sensor modules which provide a 360° overview for detailed surveillance
- Four modules feature varifocal lenses which offer horizontal viewing angles up to 96°
- Camera heads can be individually moved +/-90° along a circular track for optimum positioning
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Four individually controllable IR LEDs enable 360° IR illumination at a distance of up to 15m
- Axis Corridor Format optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Forensic WDR enables details in high contrast scenes to be viewed clearly
- Axis' Lightfinder technology can deliver full colour images in extreme low light conditions
- Tough, IP67-rated housing with integrated weathershield allows for safe deployment in exposed outdoor areas
- Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured for reliable CCTV surveillance
- Enhanced security monitoring with support for a range of Axis Guard Suite analytics
- Remote zoom and focus, pixel counter and focus assistant features help to simplify installation
- Local storage to MicroSD card (not included) is a handy data backup in the event of network failure
- 4-camera-in-1 unit requires a single IP address and network cable - providing a cost-effective alternative to the installation of multiple IP cameras
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream
- Support for PoE+ supplies power to the camera through the network cable for ease of installation
Compatible recording platforms
The Axis P3717-PLE is an advanced IP camera, with four flexible varifocal lenses, housed in a single vandal-resistant casing. Offering detailed multidirectional surveillance, this versatile model is an ideal choice for monitoring large shopping centres, stadiums and manufacturing warehouses.
- RJ45 mounting tool
- Screw bit T20
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- PoE +midspan
- MicroSD card