Overview of the Axis P3727-PLE
- Four individually controllable varifocal lenses each offer horizontal views up to 96°
- Sensors record in HD 1080p resolution at up to 30fps
- 360° IR illumination offers up to 15m of reach
- Dual SD card slots
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø 255 mm x 92 mm
This versatile multi-sensor camera features four lens modules, each delivering HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate and together offering a full 360° view in four sections – ideal for applications that require detailed multidirectional monitoring of wide outdoor areas. This vandal and weather-resistant unit also provides 360° IR illumination, as well as advanced technologies such as Forensic WDR and Lightfinder, improving the camera's imaging performance in a range of challenging light conditions. Furthermore, the unit's installation is simplified using Power-over-Ethernet Plus (PoE+).
Featuring four sensors with a combined 8MP resolution at full frame rate and varifocal lenses that can capture up to 96° horizontal views each, this model is ideal for monitoring multiple areas of interest within a large location. To ensure that optimum camera positioning can be set, the camera heads can be moved manually along a circular track, twist +20° and tilt at a range of up to 95°. Two-way audio is also supported in this unit via the connection of external T61 audio and I/O interfaces enabling audio recording and verbal interaction through the camera. Additionally, four individually controllable IR LEDs illuminate at a distance of up to 15m – ensuring that detail is sufficiently captured in poor light conditions. All of which is encased in IP66 and IK09-rated housing to offer protection from both harsh weather conditions and vandalism attempts.
Advanced imaging technologies are included to ensure footage is captured in sufficient detail – even in challenging lighting conditions. Forensic WDR retains image details in high-contrast scenes and is also optimised for motion, ensuring that few motion artefacts are apparent in scenes with high levels of activity. Full-colour images are produced, even in ambient light extremes thanks to Lightfinder technology - ensuring details are preserved even when light is inadequate. Corridor Format is also included and allows the monitoring of narrow scenes to be optimised by rotating the sensor 90° - preventing the recording of redundant areas, therefore lowering bandwidth.
Various video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to enhance dynamic scene awareness and alert users to any potential incidents via email notification. Axis Object Analytics is preinstalled on the camera to reliably detect and classify objects such as humans and vehicles – allowing users to keep track of traffic in the surveillance area or provide greater efficiency when searching footage. Please note that Axis Object Analytics can be deployed on only one of the four sensors.
The built-in dual MicroSD card slots (cards not included) offer a helpful backup of data if the network fails and also allow the camera to be used in a stand-alone set-up. Whilst, for more advanced video management, software such as Axis Camera Station or Milestone XProtect is available.
Integrated installation aids such as remote zoom and focus help make installation easier. This process is further simplified by the unit's high-powered PoE+ capabilities, combining network and power connections into one cable – reducing the need for multiple external wires. Furthermore, due to its combination of four lenses in one unit, the camera only requires one IP address, providing a cost-effective alternative to a multi-camera setup.
Key Features & Benefits
- Each lens delivers HD 1080p resolution at full frame rate - providing high-quality IP CCTV footage
- Multidirectional IP camera features four sensor modules that provide a 360° overview for detailed monitoring
- Four varifocal lenses offer viewing angles of 49° - 96°
- Individually controllable camera heads can move +/- 90° along a circular track, twist +20° and tilt at up to 95° for efficient positioning
- Removable IR-cut filter provides true day/night functionality, allowing round-the-clock surveillance
- Four individually controlled IR LEDs enable 360° IR illumination at a distance of up to 15m
- Using Axis’ Corridor Format users can vertically orientate the video stream to help maximise area coverage and reduce bandwidth when monitoring narrow scenes
- Forensic WDR reduces noise and retains image quality in high-contrast conditions
- Lightfinder technology provides full-colour imaging, even in challenging light conditions
- IP66-rated casing protects the unit from inclement weather conditions
- The unit’s housing is IK09-rated, protecting from tampering and vandalism attempts
- Video motion detection alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness and notify users of activity via email notification
- Axis Object Analytics provides reliable object detection and classification
- Remote zoom and focus, pixel counter and focus assistant features help to simplify installation
- PoE+ provides both network and power connectivity through one cable
- Dual MicroSD card slots (SD cards not included) provide a handy backup in the event of network disruption or allows the system to perform as a standalone unit
- With four lenses in one camera, this unit requires only one IP address and network cable – simplifying installation
With its 360° views and 15m IR illumination, this versatile multi-sensor IP camera is ideal for open outdoor areas that require multidirectional 24-hour monitoring such as large shopping centres, stadiums and manufacturing warehouses.
- Wall mount bracket
- RJ45 mounting tool
- Screw bit T20
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- PoE+ midspan
- MicroSD card
- Axis T61 audio and I/O interfaces
Back To Top