This product is discontinued, for alternative models please see Axis IP Cameras
Overview of the Axis P3367-VE
The Axis P3367-VE is a compact, outdoor dome security camera providing 5 megapixel resolution video, designed for use in areas where extremely-detailed footage is required for identification. The housing of the camera is IP66- and IK10-rated so can be safely installed in locations where harsh weather and vandalism are a possibility.
The camera features a P-iris lens, giving more precise iris control than a conventional lens to provide a deeper depth of field for surveillance over a wide area. Additionally, the camera can be focused and zoomed remotely, allowing installers to precisely set the camera's view without physical access.
The integrated IR-cut filter provides the option of true night vision when the camera is combined with infrared lighting. The camera also features an SD/SDHC memory card slot which can store video onto the camera itself, lowering system costs as no dedicated recording hardware is required.
Please note: This camera does not come with a power supply. If you require a Power over Ethernet midspan please select one from the options above.
Key features & benefits
- 5 megapixel resolution video is captured, providing crisp, clear images of even distant objects
- The camera's housing is outdoor-ready and vandal-resistant, ready for installation in exposed, outdoor locations
- Remote focus and zoom allow installers to accurately set the camera view without physical access to the camera
- The P-iris lens gives greater contrast and depth of field than conventional iris lenses
- The camera is sensitive to infrared light, offering true night vision when combined with IR lighting
- Improve the robustness of recordings by storing video directly onto the camera using an SD/SDHC memory card
- Listen to events around the camera or send vocal commands to people in view using the 2-way audio feature
The Axis P3367-VE is perfect for many locations that require high resolution footage in outdoor locations, such as car parks, loading bays, corporate buildings, shopping centre entrances, site perimeters and industrial facilities.
Back To Top
- Mounting and connector kits
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools, recording software and user manual
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Smoked and transparent cover
- Mounting bracket
- Weather shield
- Cable shield
- 5m network cable with pre-mounted gasket