Overview of the Axis P3267-LV
- Captures sharp 4K resolution video
- Varifocal lens with views between 53° - 100°
- Features Axis Latest ARTPEC-8 chipset and AOA technology
- IK10-rated for vandal resistance
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Dimensions: ø107 mm - 149 mm
Providing full 4K UHD resolution video at up to 30 frames per second (fps) this innovative indoor dome camera makes use of Axis’ latest ARTPEC-8 chipset and a deep learning processing unit (DLPU) to deliver highly accurate analytics. Preinstalled directly onto the camera, Axis Object Analytics (AOA) analyses the scene and spatial behaviour to reliably detect and classify objects, reducing the possibility of false alarms. Users can set events or alerts to be triggered when a certain object or behaviour is detected, notifying them, and allowing them to act swiftly and decisively. Furthermore, this model also features edge-to-edge audio capabilities, Lightfinder 2.0 and up to 40m OptimisedIR.
The unit’s varifocal lens provides wide horizontal views - up to 100° and allows the desired viewing angle to be easily set during installation. Support for two-way audio is available wirelessly via edge-to-edge technology, enabling the communication or the recording of audio in the camera’s vicinity – further enhancing monitoring and detection capabilities. Additionally, the camera is also equipped with an automatic IR-cut filter, supporting 24-hour surveillance that is further enhanced by the OptimisedIR illuminators. Providing a 40m range of reach, these LEDs automatically adapt to the camera’s form factor and position to ensure the entire field of view is evenly illuminated.
In addition to OptimisedIR illumination, the unit also includes a set of advanced imaging technologies such as Lightfinder 2.0 and Forensic WDR to help improve image quality in difficult light conditions. Forensic WDR, Axis’ most advanced WDR technology, is optimised for motion and reduces noise and artefacts to maintain clear detail in high contrast conditions. Moreover, Lightfinder 2.0 produces sharp, full-colour footage in near darkness. Reducing motion blur and noisy images often associated with night-vision capture, this technology enables fully detailed video, even when light conditions are insufficient.
Optimised for reliable deep learning analytics, the Axis P3268-LV also features configurable video motion detection alarms that alert users of movement within the field of view and send real-time email notifications – ensuring users are always aware of activity in the surveillance area. Customised analytics can also be added to the camera using the Axis Camera Application Platform. This platform has a library of certified analytics applications for a range of purposes, allowing fully flexible and bespoke analytics.
As well as supporting a range of NVRs (both Axis and third-party), the camera also supports local storage to the onboard SD card (not included), allowing it to be used as a backup if the network fails. In smaller CCTV installations, Axis Companion Application provides free remote access and basic video management capabilities for up to 16 camera channels via a PC client or on a mobile device. For larger or more advanced systems the unit is compatible with sophisticated video management solutions such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect.
Designed for easy and cost-effective installation, power and network connectivity are supplied to this unit via a single cable, thanks to Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support, reducing costs and equipment needed when integrating the system. The camera also features an IK10-rated, vandal-resistant housing which makes it suitable for deployment in exposed locations where tampering may be a problem. There are multiple mounting options for this model, it can be directly placed on a ceiling or a wall, however, additional accessories can be purchased to pendant mount or recess mount the unit.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Captures video in sharp 4K UHD resolution at up to 30fps
- Varifocal lens offers views between 53° and 100° to be set during installation
- DLPU enables advanced Axis Object Analytics for accurate detection with fewer false alerts
- Two-way audio is available via support for wireless edge-to-edge connection
- Automatic IR-cut filter enables 24-hour capture
- Up to 40m of OptimisedIR illuminates the surveillance area whilst ensuring an evenly illuminated scene
- Lightfinder 2.0 technology supports the capture of colour images even in low light
- Forensic WDR lowers noise levels and increases the image signal to ensure all details can be seen
- Configurable video motion detection alarms alert users of activity via email notification
- Bespoke analytics can be downloaded via the Axis Camera Application Platform for a fully customised monitoring solution
- Data can be backed up onto the integrated SD card storage (card not included) if the network fails
- Network and power are provided by a single cable with support for PoE
- IK10-rated casing protects against vandalism attempts
- Various mounting options are available including wall, ceiling, pendant and recess (some additional accessories may be needed)
With a sophisticated chipset, high-quality 4K video capture and advanced low-light technology, the Axis P3268-LV is ideal for indoor areas requiring responsive and intuitive analytics and reliable vandal resistance such as banks, retail stores and schools.
- Installation guide
- User manual
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Drill template
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Terminal block connectors
- Cable gaskets
- Connector guard
Back To Top