This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3267-LVE
Overview of the Axis P3227-LVE
Part of the Axis P32 Series, this outdoor-ready dome IP camera delivers 5MP resolution at full frame rate. The IK10-rated unit also supports true day/night recording that is enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 30m) - making it ideal for 24-hour surveillance of exposed locations. A range of advanced imaging technologies are supported for clear image capture in any lighting condition, and the unit can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The camera’s varifocal lens provides wide horizontal viewing angles (up to 100°) and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Users can monitor areas of interest efficiently with multi-view streaming, which allows specific regions within the field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording.
Axis’ OptimisedIR technology intelligently adapts the level of infrared illumination from the unit’s integrated LEDs to best suit the scene and avoid overexposure. In addition, Forensic WDR ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes, whilst Axis’ Lightfinder provides full colour imaging in ambient light extremes.
Various video motion detection alarms are configurable and help to alert users of potential activity via email notification. These detection alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card (not included) recording - ensuring all activity is captured.
Remote focus and zoom eliminate the need for hands-on fine tuning and PoE compatibility means the camera can be supplied with both power and network connectivity over a single cable – simplifying installation. With the use of Axis Zipstream technology, bandwidth and storage requirements are lowered by an average of up to 50%, ensuring that important details within the image are maintained within the video stream, while unnecessary data can be removed.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a PoE midspan from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering detail-packed 5 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second
- True day/night functionality with built-in IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- IP66 and IK10-rated housing provides protection in exposed outdoor locations
- Varifocal lens allows the viewing angle to be adjusted during installation for optimum scene capture
- Multiple sections of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- Built-in IR LEDs with OptimisedIR technology provide even illumination at a range of up to 30m
- Forensic WDR enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Axis' Lightfinder technology can deliver full colour images in extreme low-light conditions
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Axis Corridor Format that vertically orientates the video stream
- Configurable video motion detection and tampering alarms notify users of activity and can be set to trigger edge recording
- Simplified installation using remote focus and pixel counter features
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage by retaining important image details and removing unnecessary data
- Support for PoE reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- Edge storage provides a backup solution in the case of network connection failure and is also ideal in standalone setups
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis P3227-LVE dome IP camera is an ideal choice for businesses that require high-definition CCTV surveillance in exposed outdoor locations – 24 hours a day. Typical applications include industrial depots, university campuses and train stations.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Mounting bracket
- Cable gasket
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Drill template
- Connector guard
- Weather shield
Optional (please select from the accessories tab):
Back To Top