This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3267-LV
Overview of the Axis P3227-LV
This versatile dome IP camera delivers 5MP resolution images round-the-clock; with true day/night recording and up to 30m of infrared (IR) night vision. Part of the Axis P32 Series, the camera features an IK08-rated housing to provide robust protection in exposed indoor areas and can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). In addition, a range of advanced imaging technologies are also supported for clear image capture - in any lighting condition.
The unit features a varifocal lens which provides horizontal viewing angles up to 100° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. Areas of interest can be monitored closely using the camera’s multi-streaming feature which allows specific regions in the field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording.
Integrated IR LEDs with an illumination range of up to 30m help enhance night vision, while Axis' OptimisedIR technology ensures an evenly illuminated image by automatically adapting the angle of illumination to the zoom level set. Forensic WDR allows details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly, whilst Axis Lightfinder technology supports the capture of full colour images - even in extreme levels of low light.
Configurable video motion detection and tampering alarms are supported to help provide reliable and accurate security monitoring. When triggered, these alarms can send alerts directly to the user via notifications such as email. Detection alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - ensuring all motion is captured.
Installation is simplified by a handful of features including support for PoE, as well as remote zoom and focus which eliminate the need for hands-on fine tuning. In addition, Axis’ Zipstream technology helps to lower bandwidth and storage levels by an average of up to 50%. By optimising the video stream in real-time, important details can be retained while unnecessary data is removed.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 5 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second, providing detail-packed IP CCTV footage
- IR-cut filter provides true day/night functionality for round-the-clock surveillance of indoor areas
- IK08-rated housing offers robust protection in locations where camera tampering may occur
- Varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Multi-view streaming enables up to 8 sections of the original image to be viewed simultaneously
- Integrated IR LEDs with OptimisedIR technology provide even illumination at a range of up to 30m
- Forensic WDR improves visibility and ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Improved performance in low light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Axis Corridor Format maximises the coverage of important areas in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream
- Enhanced security monitoring with a range of configurable video motion and tampering alarms
- Simplified installation using the handy remote zoom/focus and pixel counter tools
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- PoE support reduces cabling and offers a cost-effective installation solution
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a data back up in the event of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis P3227-LV dome IP camera is an ideal choice for exposed indoor locations that require clear, detail-packed video footage – in any lighting condition. Typical applications include universities, hotel lobbies and logistics centres.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Mounting bracket
- Cable gasket
- Resistorx T20 L-key
- Drill template
- Connector guard
Back To Top