This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1447-LE
Overview of the Axis P1427-E
5 megapixel Axis P1427-E from the outdoor-ready P14 series of bullet network cameras, complete with full HD 1080p (30 fps), P-iris lens, remote zoom and focus, I/O support and MicroSD card on-board storage. Additional features include dual codec, Corridor Format, true day/night, wide dynamic range and PoE.
The P1427-E from the affordable Axis P14 series of IP66-rated outdoor bullet network cameras delivers high quality surveillance with 5 megapixel resolution (12 fps)/HD 1080p (30 fps) and true day/night functionality for 24-hour video capture. Remote focus and zoom enable the P1427-E to be easily installed and maintained, whilst I/O capability enables the connection of external devices such as PIR sensor. Optimal image capture is maintained by the camera's P-iris lens, improving contrast, clarity, field depth and resolution for clear surveillance footage.
The Axis P1427-E is able to cope well with challenging lighting conditions such as strong back light, using wide dynamic range (WDR) technology that captures detail in very bright and very dark areas of the scene. For monitoring narrow areas, Axis Corridor Format provides a handy storage and bandwidth saving feature by vertically orientating the video stream. Dual codec support enables compression of files using either Motion JPEG or H.264 depending on requirements.
Users can be alerted to activity through the P1427-E's intelligent video motion detection that can trigger email notifications and edge recording. Recording to an on-board MicroSD card (card not included) provides cost-effective video storage and also provides data backup if the network loses connection. The Axis P1427-E is powered through the network cable using Power over Ethernet (PoE), which is quick and low-cost to install.
The Axis P1427-E comes with an integrated wall mount and an adjustable weather shield.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- High quality CCTV footage in 5 megapixel resolution at up to 12 fps or HD 1080p at 30 fps
- Provides round-the-clock surveillance using infrared-cut filter for monochrome image capture in low light
- Polished video with improved clarity, field depth, resolution and contrast using P-iris control
- Simple installation and maintenance with remote focus and zoom
- Outdoor-ready bullet-style casing is IP66-rated for robust external use throughout harsh weather and low temperatures
- I/O support for connecting PIR sensors and other external devices
- Corridor format makes monitoring narrow areas more efficient by changing the video stream to vertical orientation
- File size can be reduced using either H.264 or Motion JPEG compressions for flexible storage management
- MicroSD card slot (card not included), provides on-board storage which can also be used for data backup
- PoE uses the network cable to supply power to the camera, removing the need for installation of separate power cabling
- Mobile app enables easy remote live viewing and video management
- Integrated wall mount bracket and adjustable weather shield included
Compatible recording platforms
Back To Top
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
With 5 megapixel resolution, true day/night and I/O support, the Axis P1427-E bullet network camera delivers high-level surveillance ideal for outdoor applications that require detailed, 24-hour monitoring. Typical examples include retail stores, petrol stations, loading bays and train stations.
- Mounting bracket
- Weather shield
- Drill template
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the above drop down menu):
- PoE midspan
- MicroSD card