Overview of the Axis P1378
Part of the versatile Axis P13 series, this indoor IP camera captures 4K resolution video round-the-clock at up to 30 frames per second (fps). The unit supports both CS and intelligent CS-mount lenses (i-CS) and includes a selection of advanced imaging technologies to support clear image capture in difficult lighting conditions. Pre-loaded with security features to offer enhanced cyber protection, this camera also supports Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) and Axis' Zipstream technology.
The model is equipped with a varifocal lens which provides wide horizontal views (up to 119°) and allows the desired viewing angle to be set during installation. Areas of interest can be monitored closely using the multi-streaming feature, which allows up to 8 specific regions in the field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording.
For improved imaging in a variety of lighting environments, Forensic WDR enables details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly, whilst Axis Lightfinder technology supports the capture of full-colour images - even in extreme levels of low light. Additionally, if the camera is subject to vibrations, Axis' Electronic Image Stabilisation (EIS) technology ensures video is smooth and steady despite camera movement.
Users can listen to activity occurring close to the camera via the built-in microphone in both live view and playback. Two-way communication is also supported with the connection of a speaker (not included) via the external I/O ports. Audio and motion detections can be used alongside connected external devices to trigger alarms, start edge recording and alert users of activity via email notification.
This camera includes a range of handy features to assist in the prevention of unauthorised access. Signed firmware and secure boot also help to ensure the integrity and authenticity of the camera's firmware. Additionally, thanks to the unit being free of hazardous brominated and chlorinated flame retardants (BFR/CFR free), this camera offers increased health and performance - whilst also lowering environmental impacts.
Remote focus eliminates the need for hands-on fine-tuning and PoE compatibility means both power and network connectivity can be delivered to the camera over a single cable – simplifying installation. Additionally, with the use of Axis' Zipstream technology, bandwidth and storage requirements are lowered by an average of up to 50%. This handy technology optimises the video stream in real time and allows important details to be retained while removing unnecessary data.
Please note: there is no power supply included with this unit. It is power over ethernet capable.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 4K resolution video at full frame rate, providing detail-packed IP CCTV footage
- IR-cut filter provides true day/night functionality for round-the-clock surveillance of indoor areas
- CS-mount varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Varifocal lens (3.9mm - 10mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 45° to 119°
- Pre-loaded with a range of advanced security functionalities to help increase the cyber defence
- Multi-view streaming enables multiple sections of the original image to be viewed simultaneously
- Improved performance in low light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Forensic WDR improves visibility and ensures the capture of details in high-contrast scenes
- EIS technology offsets the effect of camera movement by ensuring video is clear and not blurred
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Axis Corridor Format that vertically orientates the video stream
- Built-in microphone and two-way audio support enable verbal interaction and audio recording
- Camera-based video motion detection and audio alarms can be configured for reliable CCTV monitoring
- Simplified installation using remote focus and pixel counter features
- Axis’ Zipstream technology helps to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- Edge recording to SD card (not included) provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple and cost-effective installation
The high-performance Axis Q1785-LE IP camera is ideal large for internal locations that require clear, detail-packed video footage – in any lighting condition. Typical applications include warehouses, hotel receptions and hospitals.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Connector kit
- Resistorx L-key TR20
- Torx L-key T6
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - accessories included
- Ceiling mounting - accessories included
- Pole mounting - Axis T91B47
- Parapet mounting - Axis T99A12