This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1377
Overview of the Axis P1367
This indoor IP camera captures 5 megapixel resolution video, round-the-clock at up to 25 frames per second (fps). Part of the versatile P13 series, the unit supports both CS and intelligent CS-mount lenses (i-CS) and can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE). Additional features include edge storage, two-way audio support and a range of advanced imaging technologies to ensure clear image capture - even in challenging lighting conditions.
The camera's varifocal lens enables the optimum viewing angle to be set during installation and offers wide horizontal views of up to 104°. Areas of interest can be monitored closely using the camera’s multi-streaming feature which allows up to 8 specific regions in the field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording.
Axis' advanced imaging technologies help to deliver clear video in complex lighting conditions. Forensic WDR allows details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly, whilst Axis Lightfinder technology supports the capture of full colour images - even in extreme levels of low light. Axis Corridor Format is also supported and helps to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
A built-in microphone allows activity occurring close to the camera to be heard in live view and audio recordings can be listened to in playback. Two-way communication is also supported with the connection of a speaker (not included) via the external I/O port. Both audio and motion detections can be used alongside connected external devices to trigger alarms, start micro SD card recording and alert users of possible incidents via email notification.
Axis' Zipstream technology is also included to help lower bandwidth and storage requirements. It does this by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time, recording interesting detail in high quality, whilst filtering other areas out.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers 5 megapixel resolution at full frame rate, providing detail-packed IP CCTV footage
- IR-cut filter provides true day/night functionality for round-the-clock surveillance of indoor areas
- CS-mount varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Multi-view streaming enables up to 8 sections of the original image to be viewed simultaneously
- Forensic WDR improves visibility and ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Axis Lightfinder increases light sensitivity for improved video capture in very low light
- Narrow scenes are monitored effectively using Axis Corridor Format that vertically orientates the video stream
- Built-in microphone and two-way audio support enables verbal interaction and audio recording
- External devices can be connected via alarm I/O ports for enhanced alarm signalling
- Configurable video motion detection and tampering alarms notify users of activity and enhance security monitoring
- Axis’ Zipstream technology helps to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- PoE supplies the camera with both power and network connectivity via a single cable – simplifying installation
- Edge recording to MicroSD card (not included) provides a data back up in the event of network failure
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis P1367 indoor IP camera delivers high-quality 5MP resolution and is ideal for businesses that require round-the-clock surveillance of indoor locations. Typical applications include warehouses, hotel lobbies and banks.
- Connector kit
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above if required):
Back To Top