This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1377-LE
Overview of the Axis P1367-E
Part of the versatile P13 series by Axis, this outdoor-ready IP camera delivers 5MP resolution video at full frame rate – 24 hours a day. It’s IK10-rated housing features a flexible mechanical platform which provides easy access to connectors and cabling, as well as allowing larger zoom lenses to be fitted onto the built-in camera rails. A range of Axis’ advanced imaging technologies are also supported for clear image capture in difficult lighting conditions and the unit can be easily installed via Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
This innovative, outdoor-ready CS-mount camera offers support for both CS- and intelligent CS-mount lenses (i-CS). It's supplied with a varifocal lens which provides wide horizontal viewing angles and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. In addition, multi-view streaming allows up to 8 specific areas within the camera’s field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording - a helpful tool when closely monitoring regions of interest.
Using a range of advanced imaging technologies, the camera can capture clear video footage in challenging lighting conditions. Forensic WDR ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes and Axis’ Lightfinder technology provides full colour viewing in ambient light extremes. Additionally, Axis Corridor Format is a helpful feature that maximises area coverage and reduces bandwidth in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream.
Users can listen to activity occurring close to the camera via the built-in microphone in both live view and playback. Two-way communication is also supported with the connection of a speaker (not included) via the external I/O ports. Audio and motion detections can be used alongside connected external devices to trigger alarms, start edge recording and alert users of activity via email notification.
Axis’ Zipstream technology is also supported and lowers bandwidth and storage requirements by an average of up to 50%, ensuring that important details in the image are retained in the video stream, while unnecessary data can be removed.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the dropdown menu above if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers high-quality 5MP resolution at 25 frames per second for detail packed video footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- Innovative mechanical platform with built-in camera rails offers the flexibility to fit larger zoom lenses
- IP66-rated, vandal-resistant housing allows for safe deployment in exposed indoor or outdoor areas
- Included IK10 tool shows the appropriate distance between the lens and front window to provide IK10 protection
- CS-mount varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Multiple sections of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- Forensic WDR enables details in scenes with both bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly
- Improved performance in low light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Axis Corridor Format vertically orientates the video stream – allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas
- Built-in microphone and audio I/O ports support two-way communication and audio recording
- Alarm signalling is enhanced when external alarm sources are connected via I/O ports
- Audio, motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to enhance scene awareness for reliable monitoring
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- PoE allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable, reducing costs and installation time
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) to provide a helpful backup of data if the network fails
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
The Axis P1367-E outdoor-ready CS-mount IP camera delivers reliable, round-the-clock monitoring of indoor or outdoor areas in 5 megapixel resolution. Typical applications include loading bays, service stations and manufacturing warehouses.
- Connector kit
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- IK10 tool
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu above if required):
Back To Top