This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1377
Overview of the 0526-001 Axis P1357
The Axis P1357 is a HD megapixel IP camera designed for installation in areas that require a large field of surveillance such as airports and government buildings. A P-Iris lens and specialist software automatically optimises lens resolution and depth of field for image sharpness by controlling the iris position. The true day/night functionality through the use of a removable infrared cut-filter maintains high quality images for all-day surveillance in critical areas.
The Axis P1357 has the capability of providing full HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second or a 5 megapixel resolution image at 12 frames per second; this provides a highly detailed image enabling easier facial recognition and object detection.
Digital pan, tilt and zoom and multi-view streaming provide the opportunity to view several cropped areas at once in detail, using the one camera. The Axis P1357 can support multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams which are individually configurable, minimising bandwidth and storage required. On-board storage is also an option with the P1357 to further minimise bandwidth usage. The built in microphone allows you to hear the camera's surroundings and can act as an alarm detection method along with built-in motion detection.
Power and network connection through one cable in the form over Power over Ethernet reduces time and cost of installation.
Key features & benefits
- Video quality in 5 megapixel at 12 frames per second or HD 1080p at 30 frames per second provides highly detailed images
- P-Iris control enables the iris position to be automatically and accurately controlled to enhance field depth and image clarity
- 24 hour surveillance solution with true day/night functionality through the automatic infrared cut-filter creating high quality black and white images in darkness
- Remote back focus enables the camera lens to be fine-tuned further via computer after initial manual adjustment with the built-in focus assistant
- Pixel counter feature helps installers verify that the resolution of an object fulfils either regulations or customer requirements, e.g. face identification
- Anti-tamper features with enhanced audio and video motion detection can detect blocking or spray painting which can raise an alarm
- Power over Ethernet reduces costs of installation as only a single cable is required
- Built-in microphone for enhanced audio quality with two-way audio support
- Digital PTZ enables focus on certain areas and multi-view streaming allows several of these to be viewed simultaneously, also allowing minimising bit rate and storage requirements
- MicroSD/microSDHC/microSDXC slot supporting memory card up to 64 GB slot for local storage
An outdoor version of the Axis P1357 is also available.
The Axis P1357 is ideal for 24 hour surveillance across large areas where image detail is needed for identification such as government buildings, banks, airports, schools or large retail outlets.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Camera Station
- Connector Kit
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Installation and Management software CD
Back To Top
- Axis T8120 Midspan 15 W 1-port
- Axis T8123 High PoE 30 W Midspan 1-port
- Axis T90A Illuminators
- Axis T8414 Installation Display
- Axis Camera Station and video management software