This product is now discontinued, an alternative product is the Axis P1377
Overview of 0529-001 Axis P1355-E
The Axis P1355-E outdoor network camera is robust in design and high in image quality. HD 1080p video provides comprehensive surveillance for large areas such as government sites and university campuses. Multiple, individual H.264 streams and motion JPEG streams allow for flexibility in the management of bandwidth and storage whilst digital PTZ enables selected areas to be zoomed in on and watched simultaneously.
The IP66-rated outdoor-ready IP camera is protected against the elements like rain, dust, snow and sun and can function in temperatures as low as -30 °C (-40 °F). In addition to the IP66-rating, the day/night functionality makes the P1355-E an effective solution for constant outside surveillance by maintaining image quality regardless of light and weather conditions.
The Axis P1355-E has P-Iris software which enables higher resolution, depth of field, contrast and clarity, providing optimal images in all use cases.
Installation of the Axis P1355-E network camera is simple as the camera is ready for mounting straight from the box. Time and money is saved through the use of PoE/PoE Plus and the installation process is made easier still through the pixel counter and focus assistant features.
Please note that to power both the housing and the camera a PoE Plus / High PoE power supply is required (selectable above). Standard PoE will power only the camera.
Key Features & Benefits
- The IP66-rating supports that the outdoor-ready camera is protected from any potential elements, even temperatures as low as -40 °C (-40 °F) (using PoE Plus)
- Advanced P-Iris automatic control delivers optimised image quality (DC-Iris is supported to ensure backward compatibility)
- Day/night functionality means the Axis P1355-E can operate fully in low light conditions either due to weather conditions or time of day/night, with the use of an infrared cut filter capturing images in monochrome
- Remote focus allows focus to be more finely tuned via computer after already being applied manually
- HD 1080p video provides high quality images with the ability to stream in H.264 and Motion JPEG
- Digital PTZ can allocate zoom to specific areas of which up to 8 can be viewed simultaneously
- Multi-view streaming option allows for reduced bandwidth and storage, SD card storage is also available, also minimising bandwidth usage
- Supported two way audio with enhanced audio quality
- Intelligent capabilities such as audio and video motion detection can discover tampering attempts such as spray painting or blocking
The IP66-rating of the Axis P1355-E network camera, in combination with the camera's HD resolution and advanced imaging technologies, make it a good solution for monitoring large outside areas such as industrial sites, railway stations and parking lots subject to changing weather conditions. The multi-streaming feature enables several cropped areas to be viewed at the same time, alongside a downscaled full overview image, ideal for managing large areas of coverage efficiently.
Compatible Recording Platforms
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Camera Station
- QNAP NVRs
- Axis Camera Companion software and 1 channel licence for Axis Station software (free download)
- Connector Kit
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user licence
- Installation and Management software CD
- Wall bracket
Back To Top
- Axis T8120 Midspan 15 W 1-port
- Axis T8123 High PoE 30 W Midspan 1-port
- Axis T90A Illuminators
- Axis T8414 Installation Display
- Axis Camera Station and video management software