This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1377-LE
Overview of 0351-001 Axis P1346-E
The Axis P1346-E is a HD megapixel IP camera designed for installation in critical areas such as airports, banks and casinos, and is equipped with an IP66-rated, impact-resistant aluminium enclosure to protect it from dust, rain, sun and snow. The camera is capable of providing a full HD 1080p stream at 30 frames-per-second, or a 3-megapixel image at 20 frames-per-second, giving a highly detailed image that makes facial identification easier. The camera also uses P-Iris technology to maintain a detailed image in difficult lighting conditions.
The P1346-E combines this highly-detailed image with day/night functionality, offering a 24-hour surveillance solution. During the day, the camera provides a full high-definition colour image. At night, utilising an automatic infrared filter, a black-and-white infrared-sensitive image is provided, ensuring that monitoring of areas is possible in all light conditions.
As well as this, the P1346-E uses digital pan/tilt/zoom to crop the image to the area you want to monitor. Up to 8 of these cropped images can be viewed at one time, allowing you to monitor several areas in detail from a single camera. Built in motion, audio and anti-tampering alarms can notify you by e-mail of any activity and trigger recording on the camera. uilt-in two-way audio provides an audio feed of the camera's surroundings.
Power over Ethernet provides a network connection and power over a single cable, reducing time and costs during installation. To further aid installation, a built-in pixel counter, focus assistant and remote focus features help the installer to ensure that image quality meets user or regulatory requirements.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Should you require a Power over Ethernet midspan, please select one from the options above. The camera is compatible with 802.3af (PD-3001) and 802.3at (PD-9001) power standards, but the integrated heater will only operate when connected with 802.3at compliant devices.
An indoor version is available.
This camera is compatible with Axis’ free Camera Companion software, which can monitor up to 16 cameras over a network and allow HDTV-quality video to be viewed using local PCs and downloadable apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices without the need for external recording devices. Ideal for small businesses who want to future-proof existing systems.
Key features & benefits of 0351-001 Axis P1346-E
- Full HD 1080p or 3 megapixel image, providing a highly detailed image suitable for monitoring of critical areas
- IP66-rated, impact-resistant aluminium enclosure
- P-Iris offers a precisely controlled iris to ensure optimal image quality in difficult lighting conditions (the camera also supports DC-iris for backwards compatibility)
- Day/night functionality provides a 24-hour surveillance solution utilising an automatically removable infrared cut-filter
- Digital pan/tilt/zoom allows you to crop the image and focus on the area you need to monitor, and multi-view streaming allows you to view several cropped areas simultaneously
- Built-in motion, audio and anti-tampering detection can trigger recording and notify you by e-mail of any activity
- Two-way audio allows you to listen in to, and communicate with, the camera's surroundings
- Power over Ethernet provides a single cable solution for power and network connectivity
- Installation is simplified with focus assistant, remote focus and a built-in pixel counter, helping the installer to ensure image quality meets user or regulatory requirements
- Comes with the free Axis Camera Station One software, which provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0351-001 Axis P1346-E
The P1346-E is ideal for installation in demanding conditions outdoors in places that require a highly-detailed image, such as airports and mass-transit terminals
Accessories for 0351-001 Axis P1346-E
- 5 m (16 ft.) Ethernet cable with a pre-mounted gasket
- Mounting and connector kit
- Wall mount bracket
- Installation guide
- CD with installation tools
- Recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder (1-user licence)
Back To Top
- A cost-effective alternative housing is available (please note, this alternative housing is not Power over Ethernet capable).
- Axis Camera Station video recording software for live image monitoring, recording, playback and system management for installations of more than one camera