This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P1265
Overview of the Axis P1264
This modular network camera consists of the Axis P12 Mk II main unit and a separate Axis F1004 pinhole sensor unit to deliver non-invasive monitoring in HD resolution. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet (PoE), MicroSD card storage and Axis’ Zipstream technology.
The compact sensor unit measures less than 3cm in height and captures clear HD 720p resolution images at up to 25 frames per second (fps). It’s designed to be mounted in areas with very limited space and when used with the included bracket, will fit behind metal, glass or plastic panels that are up to 5cm thick. The P12 Mk II main unit is slimmer than its predecessor and can be unobtrusively installed up to 8m away from the sensor unit using a detachable cable.
Image detail in high contract scenes is improved with Wide Dynamic Range (WDR) technology. By ensuring an even exposure of both bright and dark areas, objects and individuals are easier to identify. Axis Corridor Format is also supported and allows viewing in narrow scenes to be optimised by rotating the sensor 90° - preventing the recording of redundant areas.
Axis Companion software is supported and offers an easy-to-use video management solution for up to 16 IP cameras. Users can record and playback video footage from the camera’s SD card (not included) to provide a simple and low-cost monitoring solution. Axis Companion software is available as a PC client and mobile application.
Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to trigger SD card recording whilst alerting users of activity via email notification. Using the Axis Companion app, these alerts can also be sent directly to the user’s mobile device when away from site.
Axis' Zipstream technology analyses the video in real-time and continuously optimises the stream. Details deemed more important are retained and unnecessary data is removed, lowering bandwidth and storage requirements by up to 50%. Helpful support for PoE allows both power and network connectivity to be supplied to the camera over a single cable - simplifying installation. Also, local recording to the on-board MicroSD card (card not included) allows this unit to be used as a standalone system.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Modular IP camera consists of the Axis P12 Mk II unit and ultra compact pinhole sensor unit
- Delivers HD 720p resolution at 25 frames per second for high quality surveillance
- Compact pinhole sensor unit can be installed in very tight spaces – providing an unobtrusive monitoring solution
- Main unit can be separated by a distance of up to 8m from the sensor unit with the detachable cable
- Wide dynamic range helps capture more detail in high contrast scenes
- Axis Corridor Format vertically orientates the video stream – allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas
- Systems with up to 16 IP cameras can be easily managed with the Axis Companion PC client or mobile app
- Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be used to trigger recordings and alert users of possible incidents
- Axis Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth and storage by retaining important image details and removing unnecessary data
- Support for recording to MicroSD allows the camera to be used as a standalone unit
- PoE allows the camera to receive power and network connectivity over a single cable, reducing costs and installation time
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
- CamStreamer Cloud
The Axis P1264 modular IP camera delivers high quality HD 720p resolution and offers a highly compact surveillance solution. Typical applications include ATM machines and cash handling areas such as bank teller and cashier desks
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- AVHS Authentication key
- Pinhole mounting bracket
Mounting options (select optional accessories from dropdown menu)
Back To Top