This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M7116
Overview of the Axis M7016 0541-003
The Axis M7016 video encoder provides cost-effective and simple migration from analogue CCTV into an IP-based video system without needing to upgrade your existing cameras. This video encoder has support for 16 channels, enabling up to 16 analogue cameras to be migrated, ideal for small to medium sized CCTV systems. The M7016 encoder can deliver a H.264 and Motion JPEG stream simultaneously at 30 frames per second in resolutions up to D1, providing smooth video data.
PTZ control is supported by the M7016 so any pan-tilt-zoom feature on analogue cameras can be used. The Axis M7016 offers intelligent video capabilities such as active tampering alarm and video motion detection. 4 built-in SD card slots provide edge storage space, acting as a data backup in case of network failure when data cannot be transferred to a centralised device. H.264 compression reduces bandwidth and storage demands whilst maintaining high image quality.
The M7016 can either be used as a standalone unit or can be mounted in a 19 rack and comes with a power supply.
Key features & benefits
- 16 channel support makes this encoder ideal for small to medium size installations
- PTZ support for analog cameras
- Simultaneous H.264 and Motion JPEG streams per channel at full frame rate
- 4 memory card slots
- Can be used as a standalone unit or can be rack mounted in a 19" rack
- Single Ethernet port serves all 16 channels
- Video motion detection and active tampering alarm
- Comes with power supply
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The Axis M7016 video encoder is suitable for small to medium sized analogue CCTV systems that are being migrated to IP-based video.
- Power supply
- Mounting and connector kits (incl. 2 mount brackets and 4 rubber feet)
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder user licenses
Back To Top
- MicroSD storage (please select from the accessories tab if required)
- Axis T8310 video surveillance control board