Overview of the Axis M7116 Video Encoder
- Support for up to 16 camera channels
- Bandwidth reduction and image retention through Zipstream
- Edge storage with four built-in MicroSD card slots
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: 44 x 145 x 440 mm
This 16-channel unit is ideal to migrate analogue CCTV systems of any size over to being IP-based. It can encode 16 analogue video cameras to IP using H.264, H.265 and Motion JPEG streams simultaneously at 30 frames per second (fps) on all channels.
Encoding your analogue CCTV camers over to IP brings intelligent video capabilities such as motion detection and active tampering alarms and the unit also supports PTZ control via the built-in RS-485 port - enabling any pan-tilt-zoom feature on analogue cameras to be be caried over into a network-based CCTV system. Four integrated MicroSD slots provide edge storage that works as a helpful backup in the event of network failure or can be integrated into your NVR or software-based CCTV recording tool.
The M7116 can either be used as a standalone unit or can be mounted in a 19" rack and comes with a power supply.
Key Features & Benefits
- 16 channels of analugue video (BNC connection) supported
- Integrated RS-485 port enables control of analogue PTZ cameras
- Simultaneous stream in H.264, H.265 and MJPEG at 30 frames per second
- Support for 4 x SD card storage (cards not included)
- Can be used as both a standalone unit or mounted in a 19" rack
- Support for video motion detection and active tampering alarm - increasing dynamic scene awareness
- Power supply included
Compatible Recording Platforms
The Axis M7116 video encoder can support the migration of up to 16 analogue cameras to an IP-based system, making it suitable for small to medium applications. Typical applications include locations such as small shops and retail premises, manufacturing, restaurants or any CCTV system where the benfits of moving from analogue technology to a network-based system are desired, but the cost of replacing cameras is prohibitive.
- Power supply
- Mounting and connector kits
- Installation guide
- Installation and management software CD
- Windows decoder user licenses
Back To Top