This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M5075-G
Overview of Axis M5014
The Axis M5014 is a palm-sized, HD 720p IP dome camera that is affordably priced for unobtrusive monitoring of indoor areas such as hotels, office lobbies, restaurants and warehouses. Despite its ultra-compact design, the camera is capable of a full HD image in combination with optical pan and tilt functionality as well as a digital zoom (180° pan rotation, 90° tilt and 3x digital zoom), providing highly detailed coverage of a large area.
The M5014 also supports multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG video streams, enabling you to view a live feed in high-definition and record in a lower definition, saving on storage costs. Equipped with an IP51-rated casing, the camera is dust-proof and protected from dripping water. A built-in microphone enables users to listen in remotely and to record audio in the camera's surroundings. Intelligent motion and audio detection enables the camera to trigger recording if it detects unusual movement or sounds in its environment. An integrated MicroSD card slot enables several days of recording on a MicroSD card, providing an useful backup or decentralised recording solution.
The M5014 is designed for quick and easy installation. The camera is Power over Ethernet capable, which combines power and network connectivity into a single cable, eliminating the need for power cables and reducing installation costs.
The M5014 is an ideal security camera for those requiring an ultra-compact CCTV solution that does not compromise on image quality.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select if required.
This camera is compatible with Axis Companion software, Axis Communication's free edge-recording software. It allows local and remote viewing, playback and export of HDTV-quality footage on PCs and through downloadable apps for iPhone, iPad and Android devices. Axis Companion software enables recordings to be directly onto the camera's SD card saving on the cost of external recording devices.
Key features & benefits
- Full HD 720p image useful for applications including facial identification
- Mechanical pan and tilt functionality and 3x digital zoom enables the camera to monitor a much larger area in greater detail than a conventional fixed security camera
- Ultra-compact design provides an unobtrusive surveillance solution
- Splash- and dust-resistant casing
- Multiple H.264 and Motion JPEG streaming saves on storage requirements for recorded footage
- Intelligent video and audio analysis automatically detects untoward activity and triggers recording
- Integrated microphone allows you to listen in to the camera's environment
- Built-in SD card slot enables local recording of footage
- Power over Ethernet saves time and cost of installation by eliminating the need for a separate power cable
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The M1054 is ideal for deployment in areas that require an extremely small, non-invasive surveillance solution with facial identification as a priority, such as entrance points and hotels.
Back To Top
- Drill template
- Mounting brackets for soft and hard ceilings
- Quick guide
- CD with installation tools, recording software and user's manual
- Windows decoder 1-user license