This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M5075-G
Overview of Axis M5013-V
Designed around IK10-rated impact resistance the Axis M5013-V is a compact PTZ dome camera with SVGA resolution, IP66-rated water ingress protection and PoE support. With 360° pan (±180°), 90° tilt and 3 x digital zoom, the camera has a wide coverage range and coupled with its vandal resistance and suitability for installation in indoor areas with difficult environmental conditions, this network camera is suited to use in locations where using other cameras would not be possible.
With its IP66 rating the camera is protected against ingress of dust and high pressure water jets from all directions and can be used to monitor indoor and semi-outdoor locations such as school halls, train stations and warehouses where there may be a risk of vandalism.
Please note: this camera does not come with a Power over Ethernet power supply. Please select one above you do not already have a PoE midspan or switch.
Key features & benefits
- IK10 impact resistance (see video below) - high protection against vandalism and attack
- IP66-rated water ingress protection - install in indoor areas with difficult environmental conditions (note that the camera does not have an internal heater and for this reason is not suitable for full outdoor installation
- On-board recording - the camera supports MicroSD/microSDHC/microSDXC cards up to 64Gb and recording to local network shares
- Power over Ethernet support - eliminates the cost of multiple cables when installing the camera
- H.264 video - low bandwidth consumption when viewing or recording
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The M5013-V has IK10 and IP66 protection so is suitable for installation in areas where vandalism is a problem and where there may be moisture or near-outdoor conditions and where a wide coverage angle or camera control are required.
Back To Top
- Installation Guide
- Installation and Management Software CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license