This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis P3905-R MK II
Overview of Axis M3113-R
The Axis M3113-R is an IP surveillance camera designed for mobile video surveillance on emergency vehicles and public transport. It is fully protected against dust, is waterproof, and can withstand rugged conditions including shocks and temperature fluctuations.
The camera also adapts to changes in light levels, ensuring a high image quality is maintained. Combined with progressive scan technology, this results in a distortion-free image with no motion blur.
The anti-tampering alarm detects any attempts to vandalise the camera and can trigger automated recording and notification via e-mail, a useful feature when, for instance, the camera is mobile on public transport.
Power over Ethernet provides a one-cable power and connectivity solution, also substantially reducing installation time and cost. A built-in pixel counter helps verify that the pixel resolution of the camera meets regulatory or customer requirements - for example, facial identification. The supplied lens tool directs and rotates the ball that holds the lens and image sensor, expediting installation.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. Please select if required.
Key features & benefits of 0330-001 Axis M3113-R
- Fully protected against dust and fully waterproof, able to withstand temperature fluctuations and shocks with little to no loss in image quality
- Adapts quickly to changes in light levels, maintaining a high-quality image
- Anti-tampering alarm can notify you of any attempts to tamper with or vandalise the camera
- Power over Ethernet provides a one-cable solution for power supply and network connection
- Built-in pixel counter and lens tool speed up installation and ensure the best possible image for your requirements
- Comes with the free Axis Camera Station One software, which provides a complete camera, recording and playback solution out of the box for ease-of-use
Typical applications of 0330-001 Axis M3113-R
The M3113-R is designed to withstand vibration and sudden movements in moving vehicles. It is ideal for installation in buses, trains (overground and underground) planes and taxis. The camera is also well suited to indoor monitoring of fire exits, loading bays and entrance points
Back To Top