This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M3116-LVE
Overview of the Axis M3106-L Mk II
This versatile mini-dome is capable of delivering 4MP/Quad HD resolution (4 x 720p) images round-the-clock; with true day/night recording, infrared illumination and a flat-faced design that suppresses reflections. The unit can be installed easily using Power-over-Ethernet and its adjustable housing provides flexibility when mounting on walls or ceilings. Additional features include support for H.265 compression format, Axis Zipstream technology and on-board MicroSD card storage.
The camera’s integrated IR LED provides up to 15m of infrared night-vision and its innovative, flat-faced design suppresses light reflections to help maximise image clarity in low light. Axis Corridor Format is included to help improve the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream and preventing redundant areas from being recorded. In addition, multi-view streaming allows 2 areas in the cameras field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording.
The Axis Companion application can be downloaded free-of-charge and provides a simple video management solution for up to 16 IP cameras. It offers remote access to live views and recording playback for a low-cost, decentralised surveillance system. Axis Companion software is available as a PC client and mobile application.
Configurable camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms help to alert users of activity via notifications such as email. These motion detection alarms can also trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) when using the Axis Companion mobile app.
PoE support helps to simplify installation and the unit’s 3-axis adjustment is a helpful time saver when setting the desired field of view. In addition, Axis' Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers high quality 4MP/Quad HD 1440p resolution at 25 fps for detailed video footage
- Integrated IR-cut filter provides true day/night functionality – allowing indoor areas to be monitored 24/7
- Power-efficient infrared LED provides up to 15m of night-vision
- Flat-faced design suppresses light reflections to improve image clarity when recording in the dark
- Axis Corridor Format vertically orientates the video stream – allowing the field of view to be optimised for monitoring narrow areas
- Free video management for a maximum of 16 IP cameras using the Axis Companion application
- Multi-view streaming allows 2 areas of interest to be streamed at full frame rate
- Camera-based video motion detection alarms can be configured for reliable CCTV monitoring
- Local storage to MicroSD card (not included) provides a handy standalone solution
- PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera over a single cable for quick installation
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- Support for H.265 compression format - offering further reductions on bandwidth and storage over H.264
- Easy manual adjustment and quick set up of the lens using the handy 3-axis mount
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The Axis M3106-L Mk II mini-dome provides high quality CCTV monitoring of indoor areas at an affordable price. Typical applications include independent retail stores, waiting areas and hotel receptions.
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Torx L-key
Optional (select from above dropdown menu):
Back To Top