Overview of the Axis M3116-LVE
- 4 megapixel resolution at up to 25 frames per second
- Fixed lens with 130° angle of view
- Flat-faced design to suppress reflections
- 20m IR, Forensic WDR & Lightfinder
- Axis 5-year warranty
- Size: Ø101mm x 94mm
Part of the compact and affordable Axis M31 range, this vandal-resistant IP camera delivers 4MP at full frame rate. The IP66-rated unit also supports true day/night video enhanced by its built-in infrared (IR) illumination (maximum range of 20m) - making it ideal for 24-hour surveillance of internal or external locations. Several advanced imaging technologies are included to ensure clear image capture in varying light conditions and the unit can be easily installed using Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
With true day/night capability and a fixed lens that provides a 130° horizontal angle of view, this camera enables users to monitor wide areas with a single unit - 24 hours a day. It also offers enhanced night vision thanks to the integrated IR LED that illuminates up to 20m, and a flat-faced dome design helps to suppress light reflections. Users can also choose to connect external devices to one of the supported Axis T61 interfaces, to enable features such as two-way audio.
Forensic WDR ensures all details in dark and bright areas are seen, whilst Axis' Lightfinder provides full-colour imaging in extreme low lighting. In addition, when using Axis Corridor Format, users can vertically orientate the video stream to help maximise area coverage when monitoring narrow scenes such as hallways or aisles.
Video detection alarms can be configured to help deliver reliable and accurate CCTV monitoring. When these alarms are triggered, the camera can send alerts to the user via a range of notifications including email. The camera comes with a range of useful analytics for motion (VMD), loitering, and intrusion detection.
The M3116-LVE provides a low-cost storage option via MicroSD card recording (card not included). For further functionality, this camera can also be easily integrated into other high-performance video management systems such as Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect
This outdoor-ready, vandal-resistant camera's 3-axis adjustment is a helpful time-saver when setting the desired viewing direction (see installation explainer video below). In addition, support for PoE enables the delivery of power and network connection over a single cable.
Key features & benefits
- 4MP resolution up to 30 frames per second – for high-quality CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- IP66 and IK08-rated housing offers protection from harsh weather conditions and tampering
- 130° horizontal angle of view allows wide scenes to be captured in detail
- Power efficient, built-in infrared LED enhances night vision over a distance of up to 20m
- Innovative flat-faced design reduces light reflections to improve images captured in low light
- Forensic WDR compensates for strong backlight conditions - allowing accurate exposure of both bright and dark areas in the scene
- Axis Corridor Format vertically orientates the video stream – allowing the field of view to be optimised for use in narrow scenes
- Configurable video detection alarms notify users of activity and enhance security monitoring
- On-board storage provides a backup if the network fails, recording files onto the MicroSD card (not included)
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
- 3-axis mount enables easy manual adjustment of the lens for quick set-up
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real-time
- Audio compatibility with the Axis T61 Audio and I/O Interface
Offering detail-packed images round-the-clock, the fully-featured Axis M3116-LVE is an ideal choice for any business looking to affordably monitor wide areas of their premises. Typical applications include schools, cafeterias, restaurants and building entranceways.
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Torx L-key
Back To Top
- Wall mounting - no additional mounts necessary
- Ceiling mounting - no additional mounts necessary
- Pole mounting - Axis T94B01P and Axis T91B47