Overview of the Axis M3105-LVE
- Condition: unopened
- Limited 3 month warranty
- No returns or refunds
- Serial number(s): ACCC8EDE3138
- Quantity: 1
This Axis mini-dome is capable of delivering HD 1080p resolution images round the clock; with true day/night recording enhanced by integrated infrared (IR) illumination.
It features a flat-faced design that suppresses reflections and is housed in a vandal-resistant and adjustable outdoor-ready casing for flexible mounting in external locations. Additional features include Axis Zipstream technology, integrated MicroSD card storage and Power-over-Ethernet (PoE).
The built-in IR LED provides up to 15m of infrared illumination and the unit’s flat-faced design has been created by Axis to suppress light reflections – helping to maximise image clarity in low light. For improved imaging in a variety of lighting environments, wide dynamic range (WDR) – Forensic Capture lowers noise levels and increases the image signal to ensure all details are visible in both dark and bright areas. In addition, Axis Corridor Format allows viewing in narrow scenes to be optimised by rotating the sensor 90° - preventing the recording of redundant areas.
The free Axis Companion application can be easily installed and offers a simple video management solution for up to 16 cameras. Available as a PC client or mobile application for iOS and android devices, this handy software offers remote access to live views as well as playback of recordings.
Camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to inform users of activity via a choice of notifications including email. Motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording when using the Axis Companion mobile app.
Support for PoE helps to simplify installation and the unit’s handy 3-axis mount enables easy lens adjustment to achieve an optimum field of view during set up. Axis’ Zipstream technology is also supported and lowers bandwidth and storage requirements by an average of up to 50%, ensuring that important details in the image are retained in the video stream, while unnecessary data can be removed.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply. It is PoE-capable.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering up to HD 1080p resolution at 25 fps, providing high quality CCTV footage
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock surveillance
- Outdoor-ready housing is IK08-rated to provide protection in exposed areas
- Power efficient, built-in infrared LED provides up to 15m of night-vision
- Innovative flat-faced design reduces light reflections to improve images captured in low light
- WDR - Forensic Capture technology improves image quality in scenes with high contrast lighting
- Axis Corridor Format vertically orientates the video stream – allowing the field of view to be optimised for use in narrow scenes
- Free video management for up to 16 cameras using the Axis Companion application
- Configurable, camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- Local recording to MicroSD card (not included) enables the unit to be used as a standalone system
- PoE supplies power and network connection over one cable for quick and cost-effective deployment
- 3-axis mount enables easy manual adjustment of the lens for quick set up
- Axis’ Zipstream technology optimises the video stream in real-time, lowering bandwidth and storage levels by up to 50%
Compatible recording platforms
The Axis M3105-LVE is a feature packed mini-dome offering HD 1080p resolution and improved imaging in low light. It’s an ideal solution for users requiring 24-hour CCTV surveillance in locations such as industrial units, goods delivery areas and car parks.
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Torx L-key
Back To Top