This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M3115-LVE.
Overview of the Axis M3104-LVE
This robust mini-dome by Axis delivers clear HD 720p resolution images, complete with integrated infrared (IR) illumination for true day/night recording and a flat-faced design that suppresses reflections. Its outdoor-ready and vandal-resistant housing is adjustable, offering flexibility when mounting in external locations. Additional features include Axis Zipstream technology, on-board MicroSD storage and support for Power-over-Ethernet to help simplify installation.
The unit features a built-in IR LED that illuminates up to 15m and offers improved imaging in low light - thanks to the flat faced design which helps suppress light reflections. Wide dynamic range (WDR) – Forensic Capture helps to improve the quality of images captured in high contrast scenes by lowering noise levels and increasing the image signal. In addition, Axis Corridor Format is included to maximise the area of interest in narrow scenes by vertically orientating the video stream and preventing redundant areas from being recorded.
Axis Companion software is supported and offers a simple video management solution for up to 16 camera channels. The free software allows the recording and playback of video footage from the camera’s SD card (not included) for affordable and easy-to-use CCTV monitoring. Axis Companion software is available as a PC client and mobile application.
Camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to inform users of activity via a choice of notification methods including email. Users can also set motion detection alarms to trigger MicroSD card recording when using the Axis Companion mobile app.
For simple installation, the unit can be powered using PoE and also includes a handy 3-axis mount for easy adjustment of the lens to obtain the desired field of view. Axis Zipstream technology analyses and optimises the video stream in real time, recording important details in high quality, whilst filtering out other areas to help reduce bandwidth and storage use.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers full HD 720p resolution at 25 frames per second for high quality CCTV monitoring
- True day/night functionality enables round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor areas
- IP66 and IK08 rated vandal resistant housing provides protection in exposed locations
- An integrated infrared LED provides up to 15m of night-vision
- Flat-faced design suppresses light reflections to maximise image usability when recording in the dark
- Improved performance in complex lighting with WDR - Forensic Capture technology
- Axis Corridor Format optimises the field of view in narrow scenes – capturing only what is essential
- Easy-to-use video management through the free Axis Companion application
- Enhanced security monitoring with a range of camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms
- On-board recording to MicroSD card provides cost-effective, local storage that doubles as a data backup solution
- Support for PoE supplies power and network connection to the camera through one cable - simplifying installation
- Easy manual adjustment and quick set up of the lens using the handy 3-axis mount
- Axis’ Zipstream technology optimises the video stream in real-time, lowering bandwidth and storage levels by up to 50%
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The Axis M3104-LVE network camera delivers high quality HD 720p resolution at an attractive price. It's an ideal solution for users requiring simple CCTV monitoring in locations such as car parks, warehouses and loading bays.
- Installation Guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Torx L-key
Optional (select from accessories tab):
Back To Top