This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M3085-V
Overview of the Axis M3065-V
The Axis M3065-V is a compact mini dome network camera with a HDTV 1080p high definition resolution. Features include the latest H.265 video compression which reduces bandwidth and storage requirements, day/night capability, wide dynamic range (WDR), Axis Zipstream and HDMI output to allow connection to a local monitor.
The lens, with a wide-angle 102° field of view, can observe a full room in a single shot. IR-corrected with an automatic IR-cut filter, the camera includes true day/night capability for video in total darkness when paired with an external infrared light source and with WDR you can retain optimal exposure in demanding scenes with strong backlight conditions.
The Axis M3065-V outputs at a HD 1080p resolution up to a smooth 30fps. The camera also includes an HDMI port and can be connected to a monitor or television for local monitoring or creating a public display.
Intelligent features come pre-installed including Axis Video Motion Detection and active tampering alarm. These can be further expanded with applications such as Axis Fence Guard, Axis Direction Detector, Axis Loitering Guard and many more via Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP).
With H.265 the Axis M3065-V offers low bandwidth video which reduces load on the network as well as lowering total storage costs when recording. Axis’ Zipstream Technology can provide further reductions by optimising the stream so only the significant details, such as identification of faces, licence plates, tattoos or any other relevant information, are captured in full resolution and frame rate while bandwidth of non-relevant areas are reduced up to 50%.
A MicroSD card slot provides a means of local on-camera recording and for longer retention the camera can record straight to a NAS (network attached storage). Full integration for a wide range of VMS platforms is also supported including Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect VMS.
Designed for easy installation, the M3065-V is factory-focused, can be wall or ceiling mounted and the lens pointed in any direction. The snap-on case is easily fixed in place with no visible screws and with PoE can be installed using only one Ethernet data cable.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Delivers HD 1080p (1920x1080) resolution at up to 30 fps
- Day/night functionality with automatic IR-cut filter for infrared compatibility when paired with an IR lamp
- Wide Dynamic Range balances exposure of light and dark areas to deliver uniform exposure
- HDMI output for live local monitoring on public display screens or for viewing on a monitor without a network connection
- H.265/H.264 video for low bandwidth streaming and reduced cost of storage
- Axis Zipstream for stream optimisation, reducing bandwidth further up to 50 percent
- Intelligent on-board analytics including Axis Video Motion Detection for reliable intrusion detection, with support for third-party applications via Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP)
- Edge recording via MicroSD card for local on-camera recording
- Easy to install with single PoE cable installation
- Can be wall or ceiling mounted with 3-axis movement
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
- CamStreamer Cloud
The Axis M3065-V mini-dome is an ultra-compact mini dome which can be used for unobtrusive surveillance in a wide range of applications including retail (cash registers, shoplifting), stock rooms (theft), banks/cash offices (surveillance of safes) or can be used for general monitoring of interior spaces in retail shops, offices, leisure centres etc.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- Micro SD card
- PoE midspan