This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M4327-P
Overview of the Axis M3047-P
This compact IP camera delivers up to 6MP resolution at a maximum of 30 frames per second (fps) and features a ‘no-dome’ design for non-invasive, indoor CCTV surveillance. Part of the Axis M30 Series, the unit’s hemispheric lens offers full 360° overviews to ensure footage is captured from all angles and blind spots are eliminated. It also includes an integrated HDMI output for live streaming to a local HD monitor, Axis Zipstream technology and remote access via the free Axis Companion application.
Multiple viewing modes such as panoramic and quad view are supported, which allow the original 360° image to be seen with less distortion. Users can also examine specific areas of the original fisheye image in closer detail using digital pan/tilt/zoom (PTZ) controls. These zoomed-in sections can then be cropped and used in combination with multi-view streaming. This handy feature allows the original 360° overview to be streamed simultaneously alongside a maximum of two cropped areas, or one dewarped view.
Users can be alerted by notifications such as email when motion is detected by the camera thanks to its configurable video motion detection alarms. These alarms can also be set to trigger recording to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - ensuring no vital footage is missed.
The free Axis Companion application offers simple video management for up to 16 camera channels and is available as a PC client or mobile application for iOS and android devices. This handy software provides remote access to live views as well as playback of recordings.
Support for Axis’ award winning Zipstream technology helps to lower bandwidth and storage requirements. By analysing the video stream in real-time, this advanced technology ensures important details in the image are retained, while unnecessary data can be removed.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above dropdown menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Fisheye lens with a 360° angle of view offers panoramic overviews of open plan indoor locations
- Up to 6 megapixel resolution is supported to provide high quality IP CCTV surveillance
- Supported viewing modes such as panorama and quad view allow areas of the scene to be seen with little distortion
- Regions of the original fisheye image can be examined in detail using digital pan/tilt/zoom controls
- Multi-view streaming allows the full 360° image to be streamed simultaneously alongside 2 cropped views or a single dewarped view
- Wide dynamic range (WDR) – Dynamic Contrast ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Configurable, camera-based video motion detection and tampering alarms help to enhance security monitoring
- Simple video management for up to 16 cameras using the free Axis Companion application
- Unit's compact form factor and 'no-dome’ design blends in easily with most environments to provide unobtrusive CCTV
- HDMI output allows the connection of an HD monitor for live footage display
- Recordings can be written to the on-board MicroSD card (not included) - helpful in a standalone set up
- Axis' Zipstream technology lowers bandwidth by analysing and optimising the video stream in real time
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The Axis M3047-P dome IP camera is a suitable choice for organisations that require clear 360° overviews of indoor locations. Typical applications include independent retail stores, waiting areas and open plan offices.
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
- Drill hole template
Optional (please select from the dropdown menu):
Back To Top