This product is now discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M3057-PLVE
Overview of the Axis M3027-PVE
Featuring 180° and 360° viewing options with on-board de-warping and correction of the fish-eye image, the advanced Axis M3027-PVE outdoor 5 megapixel is ideal for use as an 'overview' camera to monitor general site activity. Practical features include digital PTZ, quad view, on-camera recording and PoE to facilitate easy installation.
Part of Axis' best-selling M30 series of compact IP dome cameras, the M3027-PVE provides high quality 5 megapixel resolution at 12fps, whilst fitted with an automatic IR-cut filter enabling the camera to capture crisp full colour video during daytime, switching to light sensitive monochrome image capture at night, offering 24/7 surveillance. Viewing modes include 360° full overview, 180° horizontal panoramic view, quad view display and digital pan-tilt-zoom for close inspection of CCTV footage. On-camera de-warping and fish-eye correction ensures the M3027-PVE outputs fully usable images from all areas in the camera's hemispheric field of view. Impact resistant to IK10 and IP66 outdoor-rated, this sleek, low profile dome-style camera is suitable for use in most environments.
Video motion detection with active tampering alarm and I/O for external alarm/event handling, makes the Axis M3027-PVE suitable for reliable monitoring, alerting the user of any potential security breaches to enable quick responses to an event. On-camera recording is possible by means of a SD card (not included - please select from above drop-down if needed), whilst remote and mobile viewing is supported via browers, and iOS and Android apps. Axis Companion software can be downloaded free of charge, making the Axis M3027-PVE camera an complete and attractive solution for site monitoring.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- Provides a 180° or 360° view ideal for monitoring activity within a large area with just a single camera
- 5 megapixel resolution provides detailed, high quality CCTV footage at up to 12 fps
- Viewing modes: 360° horizontal panoramic view, 360° overview and quad views provide flexibility with monitoring
- Digital PTZ provides in-depth viewing of specific areas of interest
- IP66 and IK10 rated, the compact dome can be used outdoors and protects against harsh weather and tamper attempts
- De-warping and correction technology provides optimised video output
- Day/night functionality with automatic IR cut filter removal provides round-the-clock monitoring, producing colour images during the day and monochrome (black and white) images at night
- Video motion detection with active tampering alarm and I/O for comprehensive and flexible alarm/event handling
- Support for edge storage enables local recording to a memory card (sold separately), providing a data backup or the option to operate the camera as a stand-alone unit
- PoE capability reduces the cost of installation, as both power and data can be transmitted through the same cable
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The Axis M3027-PVE panoramic camera is ideal for monitoring general activity on large outdoor areas, such as retail car parks, logistical centres, transport hubs, school grounds and garage forecourts.
- 2m cable with a male RJ-45 network connector
Optional (selectable from above drop-down menu):
Back To Top