This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M3115-LVE
Overview of the Axis M1145
Compact Axis M1145 indoor box 2 megapixel network camera with full HD 1080p (30 fps), varifocal P-iris lens, day/night, dual codec, Axis Active tampering alarm and intelligent video motion detection, digital PTZ, edge recording to MicroSD card and PoE.
The compact Axis M1145 indoor IP camera provides high quality surveillance ideal for general applications, producing HD 1080p video at 30 frames per second. The varifocal P-iris lens can be remotely adjusted for optimum focus and zoom whilst P-iris control actively ensures objects are in focus for clear footage. The M1145 can capture full colour images down to 0.4 lux, providing good low light capability.
The Axis M1145 network camera features Axis' Corridor Format technology that vertically orientates the video stream for surveillance of corridors/hallways, maximising the quality of the required image area whilst saving bandwidth and storage wastage. Intelligent video motion detection (VMD) with Axis Active tampering alarm offers reliable and accurate security monitoring, efficiently alerting the user of activity detected via configurable methods including email notification.
H.264 and Motion JPEG are both supported, and streams can be optimised individually to reduce bandwidth and storage use. Power over Ethernet (PoE) removes the need for separate power cables during installation therefore saving money and time. Recordings can be stored locally onto an integrated MicroSD card (sold separately) and can then be transferred to a centralised device. Axis Companion software is supported and provides easy management of up to 16 cameras, it also enables remote access via smartphones and tablets for surveillance on the move and recording-to-NAS.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the above drop down menu if required.
Key features & benefits
- High quality and smooth HD 1080p video footage at up to 30 fps
- Day/night capability enables image capture even in low light environments
- P-iris remote focus/zoom varifocal lens provides clear images and optimum field depth, and can be remotely adjusted to save time during installation and maintenance
- Axis Corridor Format enables effective surveillance of vertically orientated areas such as hallways and corridors
- Intelligent video motion detection with Axis active tampering alarm enables the camera to alert the user via a variety of methods if motion is detected
- Dual codec and ePTZ enable reduced bandwidth and storage use depending on preferences
- PoE feeds the camera with power via the network, removing the need for separate electrical cabling
- MicroSD card recording provides storage flexibility
- Included software with mobile support offers easy management for up to 16 channels, with optional remote access and recording to NAS device
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
The Axis M1145 IP camera is ideal for general indoor applications that require high quality, smooth video capture such as hotel corridors, lobbies, service stations and dental surgeries.
- Camera stand
- Installation guide
- Installation and management CD
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from above drop down menu):
Back To Top