This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135 Mk II
Overview of the Axis M1135
The Axis M1135 is a low-cost premium high definition IP camera with the latest H.265 video compression enabling video streaming with reduced bandwidth and low-cost storage. Other features include forensic WDR (wide dynamic range) and Lightfinder to deliver clear true colour images in challenging lighting conditions.
Feature rich, the M1135 delivers high performance at an affordable price, suitable for interior environments with a 90° horizontal field of view, capable of capturing a single room in a single wide-angle image. The lens offers a variable focal length so zoom can be adjusted at point of installation providing flexibility in achieving the required view.
Complete with a DC-iris lens the M1135 will automatically set the iris depending on how much light is entering the lens and adjust the exposure accordingly. Combined with Axis’ Forensic WDR (wide dynamic range), which compensates a scene with a strong backlight and equalises the exposure, the camera will provide a high quality, sharp and usable image in demanding lighting conditions. The camera also has an IR-cut filter allowing the images at night to be illuminated when paired with a separate IR light source.
A full HDTV 1080p resolution provides sharp images at up to 30 frames-per-second. With H.265 video compression the Axis M1135 also streams video using less bandwidth which also reduces storage requirements allowing for lower-cost options on your recording platform. Support for older formats, H.264 and MJPEG are also included for legacy uses.
The Axis M1135 includes on-board analytics out-of-the-box including Axis Video Motion Detection and active anti-tamper alarming. These analytic functions can be further added to with the installation of Axis or third-party packages using Axis’ Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP). Further analytical packages could include Axis Guard Suite, Virtual Tripwire, Loitering Alarms, Licence Plate Recognition or many other applications to suit your needs.
Recording with the M1135 could not be simpler with a built-in MicroSD card slow. Local SD card edge-recording can be achieved with no need to a separate central recording solution. Storage to network-attached drives (NAS) is also supported as are a wide range of VMS platforms including Axis Camera Station and Milestone XProtect.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select a midspan from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- HDTV 1080p (1920x1080) resolution at 30 frames per second frame rate
- True day/night functionality with automatic IR-cut filter when used with an external IR light source
- Lightfinder provides high sensitivity allowing for true colour images in low light
- A Varifocal lens provides focal length adjustment allowing for the installation to be fit within exacting requirements
- Axis’ Forensic WDR compensates for strong backlight conditions allowing accurate exposure of both bright and dark areas of a scene
- Intelligent on-board analytics including Axis Video Motion Detection for reliable intrusion detection, with support for third-party applications via Axis Camera Application Platform (ACAP)
- Audio recording supported using built-in microphone or external microphone or line input options
- Support for the new H.265 video compression format for further reduction in streaming bandwidth and lower-cost storage options. H.264 & MJPEG also supported
- Axis Zipstream technology can provide further reductions to bandwidth utilising proprietary Dynamic POI, GOP and FPS to reduce video size while preserving key detail
- Record locally to the camera using buiLt-in MicroSD card slot
- PoE support allows for a single cable installation keeping complexity and costs down. Terminal block also provides a redundant method of powering the camera
- Can be wall or ceiling mounted using included bracket
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application (free)
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis M1135 network camera is ideal for general indoor applications that require high definition images. Typical installations would include schools/education, retail stores, hotels, banks, offices and leisure centres etc.
- Axis T91A11 stand in white
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Back To Top
- Micro SD card
- PoE midspan