This product is discontinued, an alternative model is the Axis M1135-E Mk II
Overview of the Axis M1135-E
Part of the Axis M11-range, this compact outdoor-ready IP camera delivers 2 megapixel resolution at up to 30 frames per second (fps). Its robust IK10-rated housing offers protection in exposed areas and features a flexible mechanical platform which provides easy access to connectors or cabling, as well as allowing larger zoom lenses to be fitted onto the built-in camera rails. Additional features include support for Power-over-Ethernet and advanced security functionality to help enhance cyber protection.
This innovative, outdoor-ready CS-mount IP camera offers support for both CS- and intelligent CS-mount lenses (i-CS). The varifocal lens offers viewing angles between 33° - 99° and allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation. In addition, multi-view streaming allows specific areas within the camera’s field of view to be cropped and streamed separately for live viewing or recording - helpful when closely monitoring regions of interest.
For improved imaging in a variety of lighting environments, Forensic WDR enables details in scenes with bright and dark areas to be viewed clearly. Additionally, full colour video is delivered in extreme low-light levels using Axis’ Lightfinder technology.
The free Axis Companion application can be easily installed and offers a simple video management solution for up to 16 cameras. The software allows users to record and playback video footage from the camera’s MicroSD card (not included) for an affordable, remote monitoring solution. Axis Companion Software is available as a PC client and mobile app for iOS and Android.
Video motion detection and tampering alarms can be configured to alert users of activity via a choice of notifications including email. These motion detection alarms can also be set to trigger MicroSD card recording when using the Axis Companion mobile app. In addition, support for one-way audio is provided with the connection of an external microphone (not included) via the included I/O terminal block, enabling users to hear activity happening close to the camera.
To simplify setup, Power-over-Ethernet (PoE) support delivers power and network connectivity to the camera via a single cable – simplifying installation. With the use of Axis' Zipstream technology, bandwidth and storage requirements are lowered by an average of up to 50%. It optimises the video stream in real-time, allowing important details to be retained while unnecessary data is removed. Additionally, this model includes a range of handy features to assist in the prevention of unauthorised access. Signed firmware and secure boot also help to ensure the integrity and authenticity of the camera's firmware.
Please note: this camera does not come with a power supply, please select from the accessories tab if required.
Key features & benefits
- Capable of delivering 2 megapixel resolution at full frame rate for smooth CCTV surveillance
- True day/night functionality with integrated IR-cut filter provides round-the-clock CCTV surveillance
- IP66-rated, vandal-resistant housing allows for safe deployment in exposed indoor or outdoor areas
- CS-mount varifocal lens allows optimum scene coverage to be set during installation
- Varifocal lens (3mm - 10.5mm) offers horizontal viewing angles from 33° to 90°
- Multiple sections of the original image can be cropped and viewed simultaneously using multi-view streaming
- Forensic WDR improves visibility and ensures the capture of details in high contrast scenes
- Improved performance in low light conditions with Axis Lightfinder technology
- Pre-loaded with a range of advanced security functionalities to help increase the cyber defence
- Configurable video motion detection alarms notify users of activity and enhance security monitoring
- Free video management for up to 16 cameras using the Axis Companion application
- Edge recording to SD card (not included) provides a data backup in the event of network failure
- Axis’ Zipstream technology helps to reduce bandwidth and storage requirements
- Support for power and network connectivity through PoE enables simple and cost-effective installation
Compatible recording platforms
- Axis Camera Station
- Milestone XProtect
- Axis Companion application
- Morphean Cloud CCTV
The Axis M1135-E delivers smooth video at up to 2 megapixel resolution and offers reliable, round-the-clock monitoring of outdoor areas that are subject to possible vandalism attempts. Typical applications include train station terminals, manufacturing plants and shopping centres.
- Axis T94Q01A wall mount
- Torx T20 screw driver
- Torx T30 screw bit
- Connector kit
- Installation guide
- Windows decoder 1-user license
Optional (please select from the accessories tab if required):
Back To Top